Sportbike World banner

Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  MADBUSA2002 
#1 ·
First call I got this morning at work was some dumbass ABATE fuck wanting to know why I went on the ride yesterday. He asked me how long I have ridden, had I ever taken an MSF course, if I had a license and whatnot. Total bitch. Wouldn't give me his name. Screw him. I think I know him by his voice. Fortunately these idiots will off themselves on a drunken ride sometime. :finger:

#2 ·
MADBUSA2002 said:
First call I got this morning at work was some dumbass ABATE fuck wanting to know why I went on the ride yesterday. He asked me how long I have ridden, had I ever taken an MSF course, if I had a license and whatnot. Total bitch. Wouldn't give me his name. Screw him. I think I know him by his voice. Fortunately these idiots will off themselves on a drunken ride sometime. :finger:
Just another fine example of why only the ones that have nothing to lose will ride without a helmet...

#5 ·
MADBUSA2002 said:
Should have asked hi what his wife looked like, because she might need some servicing after he thumps the noggin!!!!!

#6 · (Edited)
MADBUSA2002 said:
you should have told him that majority of the people that rode that ride has taken the MSF and some including myself, the Advanced MSF.

#7 · (Edited)
Re: Re: Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

crammer1977 said:
you should have told him that majority of the people that rode that ride has taken the MSF and some including myself, the Advanced MSF.
Oh that explains it, you didn't take the "how to ride without a helmet" safety course. If you had you would have understood the validity of his comments. AND if you have road for a very long time you would have started when you were young and in the dirt and no one ever wears a helmet in the woods. Why would you, it isn't required. Get it straight Jeremy, you are embarrassing the group.

#8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

mfield2a said:
Oh that explains it, you didn't take the "how to ride without a helmet" safety course. If you had you would have understood the validity of his comments. AND if you have road for a very long time you would have started when you were young and in the dirt and no one ever wears a helmet in the woods. Why would you, it isn't required. Get it straight Jeremy, you are embarrassing the group.

Oh, dont forget you need to take a few required courses before you can take How to ride without a helmet.

You need:

How to drink and ride 101 (required)
Harley appearal(T-Shirts) 112 (required)
The image of a dirtbag 100 (optional)

All are offered at CCAC and PTI and they waive the fee for displaced workers...
:twofinger

#9 ·
Re: Re: Re: Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

mfield2a said:
sorry my bad. :( i'll STFU now

#10 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

o|||||||o said:
Oh, dont forget you need to take a few required courses before you can take How to ride without a helmet.

You need:

How to drink and ride 101 (required)
Harley appearal(T-Shirts) 112 (required)
The image of a dirtbag 100 (optional)

All are offered at CCAC and PTI and they waive the fee for displaced workers...
:twofinger
Oh, and I almost forgot about...

Once you take How to ride without a helmet you are eligible for How to pick out a skanky biker Ho 101.:barf:

#12 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stoooopid Helmetless Comments

o|||||||o said:
Oh, and I almost forgot about...

Once you take How to ride without a helmet you are eligible for How to pick out a skanky biker Ho 101.:barf:
Skanky biker ho's rock:twofinger :twofinger

#17 ·
Scooter riders are some of the weirdest people on the face of the planet. Don't even get me started on them. I see a migraine in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.