Sportbike World banner

Basic Wheelie For Dummies

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  kawboyzx7rr 
#1 ·
As you can see i'm kinda Stupid or just a Jackass or maybe both,anyway.....I was on my way home from college and took off on a green light and all of a sudden i was doing a small wheelie...I was so pissed off that i did it because I was trying to do it again and it didnt work,I Got an R6 and if anyone can help<---------I need advice on how to do a wheelie.

Sincerely, The Dumbass on the R6 :twofinger

#2 ·
Head Rush19 said:
As you can see i'm kinda Stupid or just a Jackass or maybe both,anyway.....I was on my way home from college and took off on a green light and all of a sudden i was doing a small wheelie...I was so pissed off that i did it because I was trying to do it again and it didnt work,I Got an R6 and if anyone can help<---------I need advice on how to do a wheelie.

Sincerely, The Dumbass on the R6 :twofinger
hey dumbass...

I think you told me it was your first bike...

here some advice,

first learn to really ride it then try and wheelie...

marco

#4 ·
Re: Re: Basic Wheelie For Dummies

kawboyzx7rr said:
hey dumbass...

I think you told me it was your first bike...

here some advice,

first learn to really ride it then try and wheelie...

marco
-Marco, I got really good control over my bike, I feel really comfortable with it and i know its power really well,I even took the MSF classes from TEAM Arizona and they hooked me up with some track passes from AZ Trackdays And I was keeping up with all the other riders that were going like 130 and chopping up the corners :twofinger , Ask Nick....I can ride hard and safe with control....... P.S. Wheelie Help?

#5 ·
Re: Re: Re: Basic Wheelie For Dummies

Head Rush19 said:
-Marco, I got really good control over my bike, I feel really comfortable with it and i know its power really well,I even took the MSF classes from TEAM Arizona and they hooked me up with some track passes from AZ Trackdays And I was keeping up with all the other riders that were going like 130 and chopping up the corners :twofinger , Ask Nick....I can ride hard and safe with control....... P.S. Wheelie Help?
Don`t get too confident, as soon as you do, prepare to slide down the road. After that, check out the stunting forum :rolleyes: this question is about as redundent as "which bike for a newbie?"

#6 ·
Re: Re: Re: Basic Wheelie For Dummies

Head Rush19 said:
im not saying that to be a dick... im saying it to look out for ya...

take it for what its worth...

marco

#8 ·
I think I may agree with others here. You claim you are real familiar with the power of the R6. You claim you are in control. If this is totaly true, you should have little trouble with the wheelie. The R6 is an easy bike to wheelie. There is no real trick to it.

I am not trying to slam you, I am just trying to help you realize how much experience you really have. I like to see riders stick around for awhile. :)

#9 ·
to wheelie your bike all you gotta do is get in your powerband then roll off throttle then back on in a fluent motion..when you roll back on you gotta whip it...at first your natural instincts won't let you give it enough gas to bring it up just keep on doin' it over and over and eventuly(sp) it'll come up...only took me a day on my FIRST BIKE...i'm not sayin' i'm a badass but it can be doon depending on the rider.:D

#11 ·
Head Rush19 said:
Thanks for the advice and it will be taken, Maybe I am just a little ahead of myself....Anyways, Me and Nick are goin on a ride tommorrow night,wanna go?
thursday??

call me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.