Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Anyone seen this at Cycle Recyclers?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
wantanaprilia

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Quote:
Originally posted by xlh883
you need to watch that stuff. They say runs and drives in alot of their ads. I went up there to look at a different one with a friend of mine that sounded real good. All cosmetic stuff, but when we looked at it, the frame/swingarm must have been bent. It was hard to tell what it was, but the wheels werent even close to being lined up right.
I went up there to check out a 93 zx6 when I was first looking for a bike, it said runs fine, cosmetic damage, and looked good in the pic, but I went up and it was missing a left grip, shifter lever, wires were hanging out of the dash, etc. Thats why I wondered if anyone saw this one. I`d check on the GSXR, but I don`t like suzukis, and I don`t think I`m ready for that big of a bike. Ah well, the search continues. I found a few on cycletrader, but they seem kind of iffy... 01 and an 03 with less than 1000 miles (900 on the 01, and 300 on the 03) for like $3,300-$3,700. I emailed both of them, so hopefully they have a legit story for selling them so cheap, but I`m not getting my hopes up.

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome