another masshole on the forum! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
whats up guys. Just found this place a little while ago, i've been on that cycleworld.com forum since like sept., but it gets old. I'm a 19 yr old from the south shore of massachusetts. I'm an army cadet, and going to stonehill college. anyway, just wanted to say hi. - matt
MattPUKES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 10:35 AM
Registered User
 
machman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The garage...
Posts: 189
Cool Welcome

Good to have you...
Cheers.

Bikes owned:
1979 Kawasaki KM100
1984 Kawasaki KLX 250
1985 Honda Shadow 500
1988 Suzuki Intruder 750
1988 Suzuki Intruder 1400
1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 Ninja
1998 Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja
2001 Suzuki GSX R-1000
machman is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 11:12 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 108
Cool GOOD TO HAVE U HERE

Welcome 2 tha Hood(SBW).Hope u like it here.
swoop is offline  
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 04:09 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally posted by MattPUKES
whats up guys. Just found this place a little while ago, i've been on that cycleworld.com forum since like sept., but it gets old. I'm a 19 yr old from the south shore of massachusetts. I'm an army cadet, and going to stonehill college. anyway, just wanted to say hi. - matt
So ya got tired of cycleworld? Arent they a bunch of winners? 90% are idiots and the other 10% knowlegable riders there.

Welcome
YZFRob is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 04:13 PM
Founder
 
Robert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,759
Matt,

Welcome to SBW bro.

While I visit the cycleworld forum once in a blue moon. Too much bitching over there for me.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Robert is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 05:18 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,246
Welcome, hope you like it here a little better.
Dan F4 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 07:10 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 222
Welcome! Yeah, they're an angry bunch over there. Glad you're here!!
Kawboy is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 07:21 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,355
Smile Welcome!!!

Hiya!!
Welcome to SBW!!!

Jim
katana600 is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2001, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan F4
Welcome, hope you like it here a little better.

thanks for the welcome. and you guys are right about the cycle world bunch. some are really cool and helpful, but theres just way too much bitching between the hardley guys and the sport bikers, and ever brand loyalty seems to be a legit reason to kill someone there, haha.
MattPUKES is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2001, 07:17 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 380
Welcome to SBW!
JDM1200 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome