hey all! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2001, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

new to SBW and lookin for a new ride this year. currently on a Buell s1w

i cant decide on what to get, the riding in my area is mainly twisty country roads, i ride very little in town, i dont have the time for touring(work sux) and the are no tracks in my area. im trying to find a happy medium between looks and performance. thinking of a 600 but the only ones i like there are the R6 and TT600. i like the KTM Duke II but cant find any real info from owners (the sites ive found have been abandoned since the owners have sold their Dukes within a year). and believe it or not i like the 20hp enfield bullet 500 in clubman-S configuration but its not available in the states. decisions, decisions, decisions..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2001, 02:56 PM

Welcome and if you like the TT600 then I say go for it. Neat looking and there won't be many on the road and judging by the picture, that is a normal thing for you.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2001, 03:00 PM

Cool

Of the people i have talked to who have the TT, none have anything but praise for it! Go for it!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2001, 12:40 AM

Very sharp looking Buell. And I agree with the others, be different. I was leaning real hard towards the TT when I was looking at a new bike (600cc or so), but came across a deal and had to get my present bike.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2001, 05:46 AM

That is one nice Buell.

Welcome.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2001, 02:41 PM

Welcome to the forums! Love those blue wheels. Good luck with the next bike, whatever you choose.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-20-2001, 08:14 PM

I'd like to say welcome. And hey! That's a kewl lookin' bike you've got there. You
definitely can say that you don't see one of those pass you on the street everyday, huh?
Anyway, good luck with the new bike. I need one myself, and I think I've gotten it narrowed
down to the CBR600F4i. Sporty and all around comfort. But, for you, there might be to many
of 'em on the road. From what I've read in the press, the TT600 seems to come in last
in almost all catergories (when compared to the other top contenders). But, because of
low sales, you would at least have some exclusivity....

Ron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode