New member, Beckley WV, 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

New member, Beckley WV, 2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Hello,

First things first my name is Zach, I've been riding for nearly a year, and I have about 9000 miles under my belt.

My first bike was a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R, rode her for 7000 miles and started having problems with it (the bike was at 12000 miles) so it is currently in backup/learner duty for my fiancee.

I picked up my dream bike, Triumph Daytona 675, on June the 13th and i've rode her for about 1700 miles now (I ride EVERY chance I get, weather its to work, 5 minutes, or 8 hours.)

The bike is great, and exactly what i've wanted from the get go! It gets treated better then 99% of the things in my life lol, Maticulously cared for, NEVER been in the rain (by me anyway, the previous owner said he rode it through a small storm once) and it gets religious maintnence, and every mod is done the cleanest way possible. I turn alot of 5 minute jobs into hours of work, but bikes deserve that kind of respect.

Anyway, my mod list on the Daytona right now is:
Gold CNC Billet Spools
Techspec C3 Tanks Grips w/ center pad
Custom "Stealth" Rear turn signals
Homemade Fender Eliminator
Removed Front Reflectors
Triumph Reservoir Socks

So as of right now not a WHOLE lot of stuff done, but I guess you could say its good progress for having the bike for just over a month lol

I have a few things on order that will be here either today or tomorrow:
Proton Flushmount Front Signals
KryptonBulbs.com 5000k HID Kit

and my soon to come list, I plan to keep this bike for MANY years, so i'm in no hurry to do all this, but I'd say i'll have most of it done by Spring of 2012

On the List:Akrapovic Slip On, Carbon Fiber Heat Shield, Carbon Fiber Front Fender, Black ASV Shorty Levers, Gold Rizoma Bar ends/grips, Seat Cowl, Remove the passenger pegs, and Zero Gravity DB Windscreen (DS)

Now, onto pictures!

Anyway thanks for having me on the site, and if any of you are around the Beckley, WV area hit me up for a ride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Strength and Honor

The New River! One of my favorite rafting places. Been too long, too. Welcome to SBW

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode