Finally got around to joining ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

Finally got around to joining ...

Been a lurker for a while and finally joined ... hmmm, how do you introduce yourself on these things without it sounding like a dating profile? In a nutshell ... ride a 2007 ZX10R, finally got out of the Marine Corps after 8+ years, degree in archaeology (useless, but expensive), work for a fire department in Florida, oh and my most recent mega-accomplishment ... I finally brought my husband to the dark side and got him to sell his beloved R1 for a (gasp!) ZX10R! Bwaaaaa haaaaa (that's my evil laugh in case you couldn't tell). I guess that's it about me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 03:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Welcome aboard! Always good to meet another female rider!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Strength and Honor

Re: Finally got around to joining ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Angel
Bwaaaaa haaaaa (that's my evil laugh in case you couldn't tell). I guess that's it about me.
It bled through

Welcome

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 03:32 AM

Re: Finally got around to joining ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Angel
ride a 2007 ZX10R, finally got out of the Marine Corps after 8+ years, degree in archaeology
Oh my god, Lara Croft is real?

and welcome to the boards.

I just really want a bike with a turbo, because their are those times when you pull up too a stop light next to a cop, and I think a really loud PPTTTSHIIISHHHHHHHH would make his day. =P
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 05:28 AM

Glad you finally joined up. I'm always thrilled to meet another lady rider. I may have a Suzuki, but I got a really big soft spot for Kawi. My first was a Kawi and I miss it. Someday my gixxer will be a track bike and I'll have a Kawi for the street. When I do come back, it'll be green too! And my man will hate it... but he's on a slow R1 anyway
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 05:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Quote:
Originally posted by chickonabike
Glad you finally joined up. I'm always thrilled to meet another lady rider. I may have a Suzuki, but I got a really big soft spot for Kawi. My first was a Kawi and I miss it. Someday my gixxer will be a track bike and I'll have a Kawi for the street. When I do come back, it'll be green too! And my man will hate it... but he's on a slow R1 anyway
Hope he doesn't read this...LOL

Oh, welcome to the born TA!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode