Hello everyone - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-23-2005, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

Hello everyone

Hi all, my name is JJ, and I am from puyallup washington! I wanted to join a good and big sportsbike forum, so I found this one. I am only 16, but I am totally OBSESSED with sportbikes. My dad has a 1993 suzuki katana 750, and I love riding on it. When I go through drivers ed, I will take a motorcycle class, and get myself a nice new bike! Just today we went over to cycle gear and picked up a few things, like our chatter box tandem pro, Its really awesome! We got a 40 gig Ipod and we hooked it up and we can listen to it while we are riding! We also picked up LED turn signals and an LED tail light. We have had the katana for about a year, its in great shape for what dad paid for it. He payed $1500 and the only damage was on the fairings, because it was crashed once. About 2 weeks ago we put on new dunlop tires on it, and we put in a new o-ring chain. Putting on the chain was a royal PITA, because we accidently grinded 1 link too short, so we had to buy another master link to fix it. Last thursday when my dad was teaching at the college, he broke off the two mirrors It was about 8:30pm and pitch black, he forgot that he had his disc lock on and started to ride off when he lost balance and broke the 1 mirror, then he accidently broke the other one when he was trying to get it back up lol. But we fixed both of the mirror. Now all this new stuff is on it, its starting to look nice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 07:36 PM

Hiya!!

Welcome to this site..................I am not around here as much as I used to be,but,I hope your get lots of your questions answered here. Take most everything you hear at this site with a grain of salt; lottsa so called "experts",but,they mostly mean well!!!
Also,make sure you and your Dad take the MSF course!!!

JIM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode