New guy from Las Vegas NV - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 06:39 AM Thread Starter

New guy from Las Vegas NV

Hey all, just found this forum seems to be cool. I now ride a 02 CBRXX and just love this thing,It's still stock,at least 4 a while. I started on a Yamaha 650 Seca Turbo, What a tank but put about 40,000 miles on her.Then upgraded to A 88 FZR1000 rode the sh.. out of that one.Then a 95 GPZ1100, same story, and now the Bird. Out here in Las Vegas NV it has been hotter than hell (114 today) so it has been hard to ride. I hope to meet some riders out this way. But if not, any rides going on in cal ? Love to hook up and Ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 07:26 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Welcome to the forum...lots of good things here. Hands down my favorite website!

Ride safe!!

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 06:53 PM

There are a lot of good rides around Vegas, and a lot of people to ride with. Just went to Red Rock last evening (not that hot in the PM). Mnt. Charelston is always a cool ride anytime. What side of town are you in?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2002, 02:50 AM Thread Starter

I'm out on the south side of town (Henderson,Greenvalley). I ride out to the mountain to cool off as well, alllways dread coming back down to the heat.Do lake mead alot but early in the morning(6 or 7). I will go out to overton and back or cut through Valley of Fire and 15 back home, all depends on mood. If anything going on let me know, allways looking to ride with others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode