New member here - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

New member here

Sorry, I posted this also in the othe forum(didnt see this one)What's up everyone??? A little about myself, I ride a PPBM '00 ZX9R with a D&D S/O and factory jet kit, other than that it's stock(also did a good hack job of the fender). I got all the good gear, JR highside suite, boots/gloves..ect, and love twisting through the SoCal canyons (IMO, the best roads around). I've been riding for over three years(yes I'm still a new rider, but learning new skills everyday ) I started on a Gixxer6 and rode that bike to the ground in the 2+ years I had it(I miss that little bike) had to sell it, was without a bike for a few months and bought my 9R in December(man is this thing a monster :eek Just thought I'd drop in and say hello BTW, how do you put pics in the "view my photo" under the user name???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 05:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Ack! I'm so !!! J/k

I guess I'll just pick one of the 2 nearly identical threads to reply to! Welcome to the forum! It seems like a very knowledgeable member base so far. Atleast I've been learning a little bit here and there! Enjoy your rides!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 07:32 PM

Welcome !!!!

Welcome to the forum. I am from temecula, about 45-50 miles north of you. I have scheduled a few rides around the Julian, Palomar area and there are a lot of guys coming up from San Diego area. Welcome and if you are ever in the mood for a ride, let me know. I usually ride with a guy from San Clemente, and a guy from san diego. Here is a picture of one of the rides that we had with a lot of guys out of San Diego.
Jim out.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 07:38 PM
Founder

Re: Welcome !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jims748Duc
I usually ride with a guy from San Clemente, and a guy from san diego.
And I will be riding with you once I move out to San Juan Capistrano in September.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Cool, let me know when you all go riding. I am free on most weakends(depends on what days). I like to hit Palomar(tight side of course ) also some other roads down here - Highland Valley, Old Julian, Mesa Grand...ect
Here's me in Borrego(before it got too hot )
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 07:41 AM

Lightbulb Re: Welcome !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jims748Duc
Here is a picture of one of the rides that we had with a lot of guys out of San Diego.
Hey Jim,
you forgot "and GIRL..."!
I was on that ride, look closely I am in that pic with my jacket off....

Welcome Inferno, I am sure I will see you on Palomar one of these weekends....
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 10:19 AM

Guys and Girls from San Diego

Sorry Peanutbritt, my mistake. Peanutbritt, how do you like your new F4i? Have fun on it and drive safe
Jim out.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 10:50 AM

Talking

It's great I love it! The kawi is now my track bike.
I am going up to Palomar tomorrow afternoon and probably again saturday. If you will be up there, let me know and we can meet up.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 01:05 PM

School started

Hey peanutbritt, is that you on the red and white f4i - the avator. I have started school and unfortunately have to study. Thanks for the invite. Enjoy your ride - I know you will. I have checked some other posts and you are really funny - posting back and forth with some of the other guys - ex apexmaximus etc... Keep them in line will ya. Talk to ya later.
Jim out
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 01:56 PM

yep, me, courtesy of SoCal Riders a couple weeks ago. Well give a shout when you can get on the mountain. Good luck in school.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode