Looking for chick riders in MN - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Looking for chick riders in MN

I bought a Katana 600 a few months ago and am enjoying every minute of it. I hope to upgrade to a snappier 600 next year, but for now this is great!!!! It's my first bike and I am very happy that I went with a 600. Girlies and guys write back!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2002, 08:06 AM

Hey Katana cutey, I went to school at St Marys for a year in '91. To much partying back then. I didn't have a street bike but I imagine that the riding in the bluffs is great. I live up near the north shore of lake superior, we also have some decent riding. One problem we have is deer. If I remeber right you have a huge deer population down there also. I hit one this spring on my brand new zrx 1200. Thank God for insurance. They gave me a new bike due to the fact that I totalled the first one. Any close calls? Also, have you ever followed the river south out of state, any long rides? I have always wanted to take the river to the "Big Easy".
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2002, 09:29 AM

Hey guys,
You may already be aware of this site, but in case you're not?

www.mn-sportbike.org

It's a great group of guys and gals who love to ride fast and ride safely (helmets and gear). Ely is pretty far north for the weekend rides that usually occur, but Winona is right in the heartland of where most of the rides take place (SW Wisconsin along the river and in the farm country where the roads are curvy and the traffic is nonexistant).

Another group to check out is HSTA (Honda Sport Touring Association). You do NOT have to ride a Honda to join and there are several members in northern MN that ride. It's a national organization and is worth the $35/year membership IMO.

Local MN site:
www.mn-hsta.org

National site:
www.ridehsta.com

Check em out.

Ride fast, ride safe,
Karl
99' Plucked SuperChkn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode