Best used naked bike under $4k? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

Best used naked bike under $4k?

Hello all, I need help picking my next bike. Sold my 02 monster 620 and was successful in that I bought an older bike, fixed it up and sold it for more than I had in it. I enjoy doing this. This time Iím looking for more power and something that will handle 2up better as far as suspension and torque are concerned. Thus far Iíve read up on cafe style bikes like the 06 Thruxston , big boys like the FZ1 or bandit 1250, mid size pretty boys like the shiver and FZ8 and some others. I need advise from some of you that own or have own some of these bikes or anything else you think would suit this bracket. Main criteria is able to do 2up well, noticeably more power/torque than my 620, fuel injected, retro is ok but not outdated looks. Under 20k miles. Able to get parts oem and aftermarket. Thanks in advance. Bryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode