Hey Pete! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Cool

If you ever are in the neighborhood, come on by my shop. We have a new model BMW M3 for demo! Come get a test drive!

For those who don't know, Advantage BMW in League City, is where I work. I'm a technician there. I'm pretty sure that if you are serious, you can get a drive. I have not yet, but soon.

Pete has a Beemer, so he's legit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-29-2001, 07:04 AM
Pete

Quote:
Originally posted by tech32
If you ever are in the neighborhood, come on by my shop. We have a new model BMW M3 for demo! Come get a test drive!

For those who don't know, Advantage BMW in League City, is where I work. I'm a technician there. I'm pretty sure that if you are serious, you can get a drive. I have not yet, but soon.

Pete has a Beemer, so he's legit.
Thanks for the offer Thomas. I test drove one at Advantage Downtown. It's a fun car to drive, no doubt, but what I'm trying to line up is a test drive in the M5. We'll be getting a new 5 series this summer, but the test drive is just for grins, because I can't trust my wife with the power of an M5.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-29-2001, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Cool

OOOPS, as soon as I open my pie hole, the M3 is gone. Today they took it to the downtown dealer. Oh, well. Pete, would the M3 that you drove be the blue one? It is the new model, with the new 330+HP engine. MMMMMMMMMMM.......330..................(homer style)
And I think we still have an M5 on the showroom here. I'm not sure if it is still here, or if its driveable or not, my guess is NO. There is a major waiting list for that thing.
I've driven the M5 before.........neener, neener
Ah, the joys of being a BMW Tech......I guess.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2001, 08:26 AM
Pete

It was the new one, blue. Lots of fun!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Cool

Lucky you! The M5 is still in our showroom. I doubt that they'll let it go for a test drive. Anybody interested can call.
(281) 557-7100.

Come on by, and bring your bike.......he he he.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode