Paging RCJohn - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Holy S**T!!!! I can't believe it, someone who rides a REAL bike and you live right down the road from me! I've been so desperate to find someone to start riding with around here. I'm just up the road from you in Crossville. Hell, I went to school in Kingston! Anyhow, please give me a buzz so I can start hooking up with you and your local riding buddies. I love doing the gap every other weekend if possible I also love US 70 in the area. Maybe you know of a few other good spots though. Hey, spend some time downloading one of my latest videos, maybe you'll recognize the road

www.spatulahead.com/clayfbusa/70.mpg

Anyways, my email is [email protected] Give me a buzz! I'd love to get out Thursday, the only stinking bright spot within 7 or so days!!!! (If you happen to get free.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clays929
I can start hooking up with you and your local riding buddies. I love doing the gap every other weekend if possible Maybe you know of a few other good spots though

You may want to clarify what you are looking for. We have had some mixups about "hooking up" from time to time. Unless that is what you are looking for. If so yall can chat on SuppleButtWorld some other time.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

LOL!!! Sorry to dissappoint, but I'm talking about hooking up to meet some new MOTORCYCLE riding buds No fudge packing here. Happily married, 5 years now.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 10:35 PM

Thats how he got started too!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 04:07 AM

John and I sometimes meet at the Gap but sometimes it is really hard to get him to go up there more then twice a year so we will have to meet up there. Next time you are heading up that way make a post . This weekend does not look good and next weekend I will be in Daytona but I am sure sometime we can get together.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 05:45 AM

Thumbs up

Clay',

Don't listen to funkystool, he's had the hots for me going on a year now. I just keep fending off his flirtiness.

There is a few SBW folks from East TN.

Twistiesman(Dave) and I ride together in the Deal's Gap region. Sneeky is from just up the road in Wartburg and we have an F4 rider in Knoxville whos user ID escapes me now. Dave is the one that introduced me to SBW. There are quite a few SBW members that frequent this area. RRDon for istance gets down a few times a year, although he's getting married and will start being more considerate now... bummer. radianrider, her man Mark, s-hawk, luv2ridfast, and so on. It is a great group.

Hopefully funkystool can get up here some. We need to have a serious talk about his direction in life.

I will drop you a line. I seldom make definite plans but I do try to camp out at Deal's Gap once or twice a month in the warmer days. I will not be getting out this week. Thursday I will be loading the bike for a trip to VIR.

My email is in the profile area.

BTW, congrats on the marriage. I celebrate my 15th anniversary on March 1.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 06:44 AM
Pete

John's RC51 might be a "real" bike, but he sure ain't no "real" rider. Clay, keep looking.

BTW Clay, I really enjoyed the video. Thanks!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Glad you liked the vid Pete.

John, how often do you and your group get out? Just keep me in mind anytime you get a group together.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 09:45 AM
Squidwannabe

i liked the other download better the 200mb one
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clays929
Glad you liked the vid Pete.

John, how often do you and your group get out? Just keep me in mind anytime you get a group together.
I actually ride Hwy 70 out to Crossville quite a bit. Then up past the Obed scenic river stuff and over to Wartburg and back home. That is the route I rode last Saturday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode