Sore Loserman - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-26-2001, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Talking

Just thought I would offer a big fat HaHa to the 2 or 3 Gore supporters on SBW. On the news(liberally biased I might add) reported that the recount by the media in Florida revealed that Al Gore would not have gained enough votes in the PREDOMINANTLY DEMOCRATIC counties in South Florida.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-26-2001, 05:48 PM

Lol, what a freakin loser! All that crap for nothing. I wonder how much tax money was spent on all that. Oh well, I voted for Bush!
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-26-2001, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawboy
...I wonder how much tax money was spent on all that...
Don't worry about it, they'll just take it out of social security.

It doesn't have to be fun to be "fun".

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 06:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by scotty

Don't worry about it, they'll just take it out of social security.
LOL!!

Hillary and Bill stole the Social Security Lock Box.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 08:00 AM

Unhappy Canadian POV

I dunno boys. Bush seems set to cut off free trade between the US and Canada. He doesn't seem to give a rats arse that this could really screw both economies worse than even the e-commerce meltdown. And in a time of supposed dissarmament do you guys really want a President who will spend billions on the most complex missile defence system ever? We need peace and prosperity, not war and issolation. I would have voted Gore, Bush scares me and many other Canadians.

Bikes owned:
1979 Kawasaki KM100
1984 Kawasaki KLX 250
1985 Honda Shadow 500
1988 Suzuki Intruder 750
1988 Suzuki Intruder 1400
1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 Ninja
1998 Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja
2001 Suzuki GSX R-1000
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RCjohn
Just thought I would offer a big fat HaHa to the 2 or 3 Gore supporters on SBW. On the news(liberally biased I might add) reported that the recount by the media in Florida revealed that Al Gore would not have gained enough votes in the PREDOMINANTLY DEMOCRATIC counties in South Florida.
RCJohn, do you have a link for this bit of news? I'm currently in a heated argument with a stupid-a** co worker. He's a bleeding-heart liberal and insists Al Gore won and George W. cheated. What a moron. I'd love to stick this news to him just to shut his a** up.

The liberals just can't accept the fact that the honeymoon is over. 8 yrs of lies, spins, corruption, & infidelity by Clinton and his allies is over. Sometimes I can't believe that even to the bitter end, the Clinton-Gore people tried to hang on with tooth & nail. Even to the point of spinning & lawyering the FL State & US Constitution in an attempt to change the rules in their favor. I can go on & on but I'll spare you my TRUE feelings about the past 8 years. Truth, justice, & honor is once again back at the White Hourse.

PS: To those liberals who voted for Clinton TWICE--this is just a continuation of Elder Bush administration(I know how much you hate to hear this! Heh-heh! )
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 09:03 AM
Founder

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue_Biker

RCJohn, do you have a link for this bit of news? I'm currently in a heated argument with a stupid-a** co worker. He's a bleeding-heart liberal and insists Al Gore won and George W. cheated. What a moron. I'd love to stick this news to him just to shut his a** up.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/...ida/index.html

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue_Biker
...8 yrs of lies, spins, corruption, & infidelity ...
You say this as if it's a bad thing.

Can't blame the stupid bastard for number four there, look at the alternative...barf.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 09:53 AM

Thumbs down F'n Liberal Media

You know that if this count had gone the other way, we would have heard nothing else for a week, except that Gore won and the whole Bush presidency is a farce. But, now that it's proved that Bush won, we hear NOTHING about it, barely a peep from the Liberal Media Weenies that Bush really won. I couldn't be more disgusted with the people who decide what is newsworth and what is not.

Thank God for Fox News and the O'Reily Factor, I love this guy, he doesn't cut any of those lying jackasses any slack.

I also love all this crap lately about what a crooked liar Clinton is. After all the lies of the last 8 years, and now with the pardon stuff the media is saying "Hey this guy's a liar and has no character, what a shock." Where the hell have they been for the last 8 years?

Later,
Eric
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-27-2001, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

Re: Canadian POV

Quote:
Originally posted by machman
I dunno boys. Bush seems set to cut off free trade between the US and Canada. He doesn't seem to give a rats arse that this could really screw both economies worse than even the e-commerce meltdown. And in a time of supposed dissarmament do you guys really want a President who will spend billions on the most complex missile defence system ever? We need peace and prosperity, not war and issolation. I would have voted Gore, Bush scares me and many other Canadians.
Humm... where do I start?

If you want Gore then we would be happy to send him to you.

Free trade: Bush is trying to restore some of the jobs lost to Canada under the Clinton rejime(sp).

... spend billions on most complex missile defense system ever? Yes I want that. We need the system due to the fact that China, thanks to Clinton, has soo much of our technology we are going to get smack in the middle of the biggest cold war you could imagine. The bastard Clinton is a Communist and always has been. Disarmament is a freaking myth.

Peace and prosperity... what a damn joke. It's not going to happen. There has been war all over the world forever. What makes you think that Gore could do anything about it?

Gore is nothing but a self serving liar. He is actually a better liar than Clinton because he will look you square in the eyes and lie to you.

If you are afraid of Bush then I am sorry... don't be such wussies. That is why Canadians have such gun restrictions and less freedom.

Don't take any of this personally. Just remember that all the info Canada gets comes from our lying liberally biased media. You don't get the whole truth and that sucks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode