The things people will do... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 938
My riding buddy who works for a local P.D. just sent me this picture. One of his fellow officers stopped this guy the other day. Apparently, the guy did not understand the officers concern with the safety of this setup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg towtruck.jpg (26.7 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by RRDon; 02-21-2001 at 08:53 AM.
RRDon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 11:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 5,474
LMAO!!

They really need to outlaw Profiling. It is really giving Rednecks a bad name. Freakin Cops had no right to pull that guy over. Being a dumbass is not a crime... my lawyer said so.
RCjohn is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 938
I just got more of the details on this picture. Evidently the guy just bought the car and was taking it home to fixer up. He had the guys at the junkyard load it onto his pickup with a forklift. I'm wondering how he planned on unloading it once he got home.
RRDon is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 07:50 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 29
Just cut the strap should unload itself, just imagine if you were following that guy and the strap broke HEEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!!! Are some people born that retarded or do they learn it on their own?:d
bandit1 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 07:58 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,355
Wink

Naw......he was going to unload it by tying the front bumper of the car to a tree and then driving the truck off in the direction of the nearest bar!!

Jim
katana600 is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 08:04 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally posted by bandit1
Are some people born that retarded or do they learn it on their own?
He must have learned it, because people who are born retarded aren't that stupid!
AZ Scott is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 06:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 5,474
He definitely strayed a little further off the path while growing up.

I agree that it will probably unload on its own when the strap is released.

We all know but don't want to admit that his plan is to use the come-along in the tree out beside the trailer. He will just lower the old engine down so that he can use it to lift the front of the new sedan.

I think we should start a poll for determining how many appliances(washer,driers, etc.) are on his front porch. Don could find out where the person lives then go take a picture so we would know the real answer to all of these intriguing questions.
RCjohn is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 938
Quote:
Originally posted by RCjohn
He definitely strayed a little further off the path while growing up.

I agree that it will probably unload on its own when the strap is released.

We all know but don't want to admit that his plan is to use the come-along in the tree out beside the trailer. He will just lower the old engine down so that he can use it to lift the front of the new sedan.

I think we should start a poll for determining how many appliances(washer,driers, etc.) are on his front porch. Don could find out where the person lives then go take a picture so we would know the real answer to all of these intriguing questions.
Sure, I just love to investigate the supernaturally stupid.
RRDon is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 09:36 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 380
Talking

Hey thats the way alot of Harley riders get there bikes to Daytona and Sturgis!LOL
JDM1200 is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 10:09 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 5,474
Quote:
Originally posted by JDM1200
Hey thats the way alot of Harley riders get there bikes to Daytona and Sturgis!LOL
LMAO!! It also leaves plenty of room for the beer and cigarettes.
RCjohn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome