Moving to California, license question - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-09-2001, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 16
I'm moving to California from Ohio soon and have been looking at the state government web site. It looks like I can transfer my car license by just take a multiple choice exam. BUT it looks like I have to take my whole motorcycle test again, is that correct???? agh!
JamesMH is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-10-2001, 12:33 AM
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,517

I dunno. Probably. sorry
Where are you moving to? WHY?
HondaNut! is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome