got gas? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

got gas?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=38211899

Last edited by Vash; 07-15-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 03:14 PM

talk about a bad day....dayuuuum....I drove off once with the gas nozzle still in the car...jumped the curb and nailed a newspaper box to the wall of a convenience store, glass on either side and I hit a 4 foot wide piece of wall, whew, thought I was in reverse and punched it to peel out....yep, you guessed it, alcohol related
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Damn buddy, you are a redneck!

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 04:06 PM

yep yep........mellowing with age though like fine bourbon
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 03:54 AM

Oh that's f-ing sweet! Not much of an overhang though, they might want to consider having it rebuilt by another company...

Man I got one for ya... I had never driven a manual transmission before and my friend told me to get in the drivers seat of his car and said he would show me how once we left the gas station... So I hop in and he promises me it's in neutral and says just to let the clutch out. It was in gear, he starts laughing his ass off and I had no freaking clue what to do (I was about 13) so we go from the pump straight into a cage full of propane bottles! Got lucky, right? So he opens his door and looks at his car, gets back in and still insists that I drive. He puts it in reverse for me and I let the clutch out (prepared this time).. Only the dumbass had left his door open and there was a pole in front of a phonebooth that caught it and bent it completely back against the hood of the car. I thought we were gonna die laughing! He didn't want me to drive anymore though..
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:11 PM

You go gurl
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:12 PM

come on ya'll ...this is now the stupid stunt thread...post em up
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:21 PM

Omg, I have about 4 million of those stories.. I wanna hear some too though.. You heard ARK people, if you're still alive and kicking post'em up!

Uh, sorry about the thread jacking Vash, it's for a good cause.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Ok, one night I pull up to a gas station, then realize its closed. I'm in a town I'm not too familuar with, and the street is one of those with a small divider between the lanes, and way too complicated of a system of stop light. There is an open gas station right next to the one I'm at, but I would have either go against the flow of non existent traffic to get to it, or risk going around who knows how many blocks (there was also a drainage channel in all this, and some bridges). So I figure I'd cut right across the grassy area separating the two gas stations. Its only 15 feet, so I figure I can get over there before some cop spots me.
I drive across, and a sudden grinding sound wipes my self satisfied smile right off my face. Turns out there was a rock, roughly the size of a bike on its side, in the middle of the grassy area. How I managed to not see it, is beyond me. It right the right height so that the engine and tranny can clear it, but not the frame rails underneath the bed. So I'm am hopelessly high centered on it, with one of the rear wheels in the air.
So I had to call a buddy, get some straps to pull my truck off, tear the straps, get new straps, then finally get my truck unstuck.
And still not a single cop.

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
... and a sudden grinding sound wipes my self satisfied smile right off my face..
Beautiful! I was pretty sure you were too smart to have any good ones but that's a nice little f*ck up there! I'm kind of proud of you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode