Photochoppers...here's a project - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Send a message via AIM to snakesht
Photochoppers...here's a project

I'm wanting something similar to ZX6R1033...photoshop my car with some wheels. Preferably some 5- or 6-spoke wheels, just to see what it would look like.

I have the original image before I squished it down if you would need that.

Thanks.

"The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
-Will Rogers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 12:37 AM

So, I know it isn't what you asked for, but I am bored and need some practice. I had a picture of a Corrado with these on it that was already on my computer, and the angle looked close enough. I figured out how to add wheels and touch it up to make it look half way decent. I also know you didn't ask about dropping the car, but I did that anyway. The drop was a bit messy because my mouse is fking up.

I will post up some more as I do them. Sorry it's not what you wanted, though. I'll actually do some looking for some decent rims (and pictures) probably tomorrow (Well.. when I wake up later on today.) Your car seemed like a good one to practice on, though.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

You're right, not exactly my choice of wheels, but I'm getting the idea. I wish photoshop wasn't so ungodly expensive because I'd like to try my hand at stuff like this. I got the trial not too long ago and had fun with it (didn't bother doing anything productive while I had it of course).

"The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
-Will Rogers

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesht View Post
You're right, not exactly my choice of wheels, but I'm getting the idea. I wish photoshop wasn't so ungodly expensive because I'd like to try my hand at stuff like this. I got the trial not too long ago and had fun with it (didn't bother doing anything productive while I had it of course).

dude FK photoshop. Use GIMP. Does everything ps does, and it is Open Source (Which means FREE).

http://www.gimp.org/
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX6R1033 View Post
dude FK photoshop. Use GIMP. Does everything ps does, and it is Open Source (Which means FREE).

http://www.gimp.org/
Dude, Open source FTW!!!!

(That's l33t talk. See what I did thar?)

-Will Rogers
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Dude, Open source FTW!!!!

(That's l33t talk. See what I did thar?)

jus7 g3t your 4ss ov3r th3r3 4nd downlo4d i7.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
jus7 g3t your 4ss ov3r th3r3 4nd downlo4d i7.
Lol, can you tell I spent too much time on IGN boards this morning? I feel like a moron until I realize that every idiot on there that says "teh" is providing me with more job security.

-Will Rogers
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Lol, can you tell I spent too much time on IGN boards this morning? I feel like a moron until I realize that every idiot on there that says "teh" is providing me with more job security.

LMAO! I used to see that kind of thing all the time when I was playing CounterStrike.

Look at it this way... most of them are still 10-14. You'll have plenty of job security anyway, at least for a while longer.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:32 AM

Okay, for real now... I am off to finish the car. I'll be back later on. Have fun playing with gimp.

Keep it real, 1337 h4x0rz.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Look at it this way... most of them are still 10-14. You'll have plenty of job security anyway, at least for a while longer.
The sad thing is that in 2-6 years, they might be wanting a job. And I'll have to try and decipher their 4ppl1c4710n5

-Will Rogers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode