22 year old guy having sex with 16 year old girl - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
View Poll Results: Am I right to be angry?
Yes 10 52.63%
No 7 36.84%
Not sure 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

Angry 22 year old guy having sex with 16 year old girl

Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/...a-16-year-old/)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 03:05 PM

personaly i think it is sick, i have a 15 and 16 old girls and i would kill anyone that old going after them.

scott
2002 CBR 954 RR
when you are on a honda you are on the best
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Some days are like this.

This guy has some serious social issues, along with boundary line issues.

His blog is insipid, and while he clearly needs a life, a 16 year old and a 22 year old isn't *that* bad. If it was a 35 year old and a 14 year old, I would be pissed.

When I was 18, I was dating a 36 year old.

All you can do is give your daughter a clear sense of self, a kick-ass attitude that makes her less likely to be swayed by idiots like this and always make yourself available if she needs to talk.

BTW - I have an almost three year old daughter, and I hope to God I'm able to instill the above in my kiddo.

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 05:52 PM

I was going to ignore this question, but did haul in the blog & only read a few lines of it to know this is a sick bastard that thinks he is the lover of all time. He needs his head examined with a dull axe.

If he is having sex with a 16 yr old girl then the axe can replaced with a sledge hammer. Do as you wish, but take the misery out of his incipid life as he is freaked beyond belief or any hope of understanding the rest of his life. He will be in & out jails time & time again. Not a good life for a decent human being.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM

This blog is interesting kinda sick and kinda not sick. But it's a lot of things about it that are crazy to me. Like- he won't go to jail cuz 16 is the legal age of consent there.. Also I give him credit for trying to get away from them(half assedly) and the girl keep trying to give her info to him. But what gets me thinking is that the people that started this country(U.S.A) and wrote the Constitution(which has changed and been amended) would be like 40 and marry a 13 or 16 y/o and in some states the legal age of consent is still 16 y/o and 14 y/o in one state( I think). And when u really think about it the only reason it would be considered sick nowadays is cuz society has changed. So what's wrong morally to some people may not be to others cuz it is accepted by society. So to the people in the US he is a pedophile but there he might just be f-ing another girl. Like the girl in one of the blogs from Australia said it is normal there for 16y/o to date 22 y/o(don't know if it's true tho). But personally I think it is wrong cuz I don't know any 16 y/o that is mentally and emotionally mature enough to handle being with a 22 y/o, and if I ever caught my daughter dating someone, period it's her ass and his too that I'm going to kick
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 06:47 PM

dog

this guy is a piece of shit who belongs in the gutter if it were my daughter this magot would be in hospital and as soon as he came out id put him straight back in there
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 10:34 AM

I'm only 22 and when I look at a 16 year old I see a little kid (no offence to any young members, I'm refering to sexually). A person changes so much from 14-25 that you need to realize the 6 year age difference is much greater than say 10 years from 30-40. And as far as this being normal in other places than America you have to keep in mind your key word was dating. This guy has no intention what so ever to date. He wants to get in her pants and that's it! I vote to kick his ass!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:35 AM

I dont get the outrage, but the guy writes well.
1. Its legal in his state (also perhaps it shouldnt be, but please direct your anger at the legislature and not at some guy who is following the law)
2. Its not YOUR daughter. What buisness of yours is it who she is or isnt fucking?
3. So the guy only wants a piece of ass. From the story, it doesnt sound like the girl has any mistaken ideas about that. Its not like he offered to marry her or anything like that. Hell, it might actually be more wrong for him to date someone that much younger (and influence her by a great degree) than to just fuck her and get it over with (influencing her life, about none at all, in the scheme of things)

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 PM

what the fuck

vash you seem like a nice guy but you got no fucking idea maybe your just a little to nice . i do have a daughter and if she came home with a guy who is legally an adult who is trying to get into the pants of a minor then he is getting an ass kicking no questions asked
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 02:14 PM

Re: what the fuck

Quote:
Originally posted by chillidog
vash you seem like a nice guy but you got no fucking idea maybe your just a little to nice . i do have a daughter and if she came home with a guy who is legally an adult who is trying to get into the pants of a minor then he is getting an ass kicking no questions asked
And as a parent, that responce is understandable (also I'd suggest firm words before resorting to violence). But you arent a parent of the girl in the post, are you? And no laws are being broken, right? So what possible ground do you have for all this outrage?
Write the senator of the state in question, and tell them they are abunch of sick fucks for making 16 the age of concent. Start a petition, and I'll sign it. But getting pissed of at some guy, who is technically obeying the law, is pretty stupid.
There are a number of acts that we consider immoral, but not illegal. Adultry is one of them. Are you in such a hurry to kick some guys ass who is sleeping with some married chick? Not anyone you know mind you, just some random guy, and some random chick.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode