Income tax is a fraud-you do not have to pay it. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Income tax is a fraud-you do not have to pay it.

Fellow patriots,

I have recently come to many relizations about our tax system and federal government. The taxes the IRS bullies Americans into paying is entirely OPTIONAL. This is FACT. There are several good internet sources where you can educate yourselves about this fraud.

http://www.originalintent.org/edu/fedincometax.php

http://www.tax-freedom.com/

This website details the information you need to become a "nontaxpayer." The reason income tax is a fraud is that the constitution strictly forbids any dirext unapportioned (split equally) tax.

I realize this may be too remarkable to believe at first, so I encourage you not to take it at face value but instead to do some internet research yourselves.

The following links provide the basic evidence that the tax is illegal. Please please please take the time and effort to learn about the extensive corruption behind the IRS and the Federal Reserve Banking System.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZl6202HJGQ

As you can see, there are people coming forward and bringing this scam to people's attention. Please let people know about this. Our country's future depends on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 11:15 AM

How exactly does this fit under the daily rider forum?

Lots of people claim that the income tax is unconstitutional (and I agree), but Supreme Court challenges have been unsuccessful. Stop paying income tax and come back and let us know how that goes for you. Be sure to state in court that it's unconstitutional; that will help you a lot.

Edit: I meant "is unconstitutional."

-
"We didn't trade shoves; I did all the shoving." -Bobby Knight, 1981

Last edited by mkeeney; 07-12-2007 at 07:41 PM.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 12:48 PM

That's fine and great and all, but it seems that those who test that theory end up going to jail.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 12:50 PM

Okay, so I was wrong about Missybusa being Hosea.

THIS guy must be Hosea!

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

I realize that many of you probably dismiss me as a lunatic or a conspiracy theory nut. The truth is that if you had asked me three days ago if there was a law requiring me to pay income tax I would have said "of course." However, after doing many hours of research I have discovered that this is entirely not true. And, in fact, the IRS says that 70 million Americans do not file tax returns each year.

This does not mean that you can simply stop paying and have everything work out. You must learn a bit about the system and realize that you can declare yourself a "nontaxpayer" which exempts you from being considered for owing taxes. This is totally legal and in fact has been upheld in countless court cases, including 8 supreme court cases in the last 90 years.

Google Evans v. Gore (1920) in which the supreme court rules:

"After further consideration, we adhere to that view and accordingly hold that the Sixteenth Amendment does not authorize or support the tax in question."

"We conclude that the (income) tax was imposed contrary to the constitutional prhibition, and so must be adjudged invalid.

Judgment reversed. "

The IRS code is intentionally confusing, but many former IRS officials have gone public and said that there is in fact no law that requires people to pay income tax. Please do research. Please.

As for how this relates to the daily rider forum, well, I think most Americans here could afford a new bike with the money they save from not paying taxes in a year.

Most of the media and world would have you think that if you do not pay income taxes in America you are "unpatriotic." When, in fact, surrendering your money to the governemt no questions asked is the true lack of patriotism.

Do research and get back to me or this thread. If you watch Aaron Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" film (included in the links I provided earlier) available on google video, you will see that I am speaking the truth. All the information you need is on the net. Spread the word.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 02:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
You might be taken more seriously if your links were from "credible" sources, rather than private ventures, or youtube. Just trying to be honest.

I haven't done any research, so I will not speak either way.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 03:26 PM

I think that in North Dakota or something, you dont have to pay an income tax (or it might be a property tax)... i have no idea, just rambling... again
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 05:42 PM

I don't have an income, I have an outcome... not only that, but I tax the IRS for it too.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 05:56 PM

Everyone know's resistance is futile !

You will never fight them and win.
Everyone know's that real patriotic Americans pay their taxes and consider it ok, how else are our roads going to be paved ?
A gas tax?

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 06:09 PM

Tolls... or was it trolls?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode