Never too old to be a scumbag - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Angry Never too old to be a scumbag

Quote:
82-year-old man charged with girls' rape

An 82-year-old Brisbane man has been charged with 32 counts of rape after allegedly assaulting two young girls.
Police today said the girls were both aged 11 at the time of the offences, some of which dated back five years.

The man was remanded in custody and will appear in Beenleigh Magistrates Court tomorrow.
So, he was 77 when he first committed the offences? One has to wonder why he would start at THAT age?? Makes me think he's been doing it for many years, but only just got caught now.

F*cking scumbag. I don't care how old he is. String him up by his balls...

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 01:11 PM

Cookee is this a bit of a joke at me for come mid-July I turn 77yrs of age. LOL

Actually I agree with you fully for there is so much going on in our world about similiar incidents that you really have to wonder.

Reminds me of back in '76 I had this outstanding Sr High School team of Amateur Wrestlers, as of the past 10 yrs, & they were, without questions, the best in the Interior of B.C. to other areas of BC through individual bronze, silver & gold medals to individual wrestlers.

Three girls, in their 16 or 18 yr old bracket hounded me to teach them how to wrestle. I did NOT know that there was female Amater Wrestling. Still I tought all of my wrestlers how to wrestle from what I said by mouth & doing it myself.

Crumbs I even tought them the dirty tricks like racking the stomach or chest with one's elbow when going for the other arm to so much legally of reaching through the crotch------can you imagine teaching a teen-age girl how to roughen up an oppenents boobs to so many crotch moves ALL tought by the coach????

To think of how disapppointed they looked as I said time & time again that it is NOT the job for a male wrestling coach to be teaching young women how to wrestle which is a mans sport.

Last edited by Smitty; 06-23-2007 at 01:14 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Smitty
Cookee is this a bit of a joke at me for come mid-July I turn 77yrs of age...

...can you imagine teaching a teen-age girl how to roughen up an oppenents boobs to so many crotch moves ALL tought by the coach????
Nah, mate, you never even came to mind when I posted this. Funny, though, that you should be the frst to reply to it.

Geez, you'd probably get thrown in jail these days for that. The scary thing, with some girls these days, is they could probably teach YOU a thing or two about rough play.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 02:11 PM

" I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes, and shoot him with my old .45..."

Hank Williams Jr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode