I'm boycotting 'Hot Pockets'. Who is with me? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

I'm boycotting 'Hot Pockets'. Who is with me?

My lunch sucked... I cooked two Philly steack and cheese hot pockets and when I bit into them... they were just 'pockets'. There was no filling at all throughout the entirity of the hot pocket... I hope the rest of my day doesn't suck like this... damn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 09:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
I usually buy lean pockets and keep them in the freezer at work. Quick and easy lunch. I'm sorry, but i can not join you in your boycott.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

I was really counting on you tippman... what if I told you that it was those very pockets that were stealing your electricity?!?!

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SepiasSoul
I was really counting on you tippman... what if I told you that it was those very pockets that were stealing your electricity?!?!
LMAO
Good one. I'm in if you can prove it. Or at least give me some reason that will make me believe what i want to hear.

Quote:
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 01:53 PM

Obviously you chaps do not make up your noon lunch the evening before you go to work along with coffee or tea in the thermos. I note a lot go to some greasy machine place or run for the garbage truck when it comes to the shop. Beyond me how people can eat crap like that.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Well lunch is usually my first meal of the day, then comes dinner at around 7 and then second dinner at around 2am
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 03:17 PM

I can honestly say i almost NEVER know when/where I'm going to eat lunch. I work outside mostly and we do not have a scheduled lunch time. You eat when you can. Packing a lunch and carrying it around with me all day isn't going to work.

Quote:
WARNING
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

I have officially decided that my mom now fits teh retirement curve... when I told her about the hot pockets, she pulled them out of the garbage, disected one so you could easily see the inside and then proceeded to document them. She is now planning on emailing the manufacturer for a refund and sending the pictures with it. It's sad lol. Going through all that work to get your $2 back
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 04:00 PM

hot pockets? I didn't even know they were still around. Haven't eaten them since middle school days. i think I still have some in the freezer. lol mmm... 6 yr old hot pockets.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SepiasSoul
I have officially decided that my mom now fits teh retirement curve... when I told her about the hot pockets, she pulled them out of the garbage, disected one so you could easily see the inside and then proceeded to document them. She is now planning on emailing the manufacturer for a refund and sending the pictures with it. It's sad lol. Going through all that work to get your $2 back

I think a lot of old women are like that.

I was over at my chicks house and all her aunts were there. The mom and 4 sisters all in their mid 40's. Well they went to use a can of cool whip and it didn't shoot out like it was supposed to. So they starting yapping about writing the company and trying to get their 3 dollars back. She wrote the company a letter, i don't know if anything happend with it.

Quote:
WARNING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode