Ummmm Yoooooo! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Ummmm Yoooooo!

Heya all you old folk... who's still here - aye?

Oh yeah... I'm baaaaaackkkk!

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 03:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Hey chris. I jus bumped the boondock saints thread a few days ago.

Still stunting for sandra bullock huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 06:40 PM

Hey Chris!!!

How ya been? Where'd ya go? What brought you back? Still with Lindsey?

Good to have you back!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 04:10 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Good to see you back!

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 04:52 AM
Some days are like this.

Holy shit, it's Chris!!!

Welcome back!

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Hola Everyone...

Thanks for the warm return welcome...

Tipp - Boondock forever rules.. I've seen that movie at least 100 times. I'm finally to the point where I don't think it's possible for me to catch a new detail and as you know, that's saying alot for a movie as chock full of little notables such as BDS.

Kev - Whaaazzzup my man! How are you doing bro? Well, long story short I have a renued interest in sportbikes so.. that's what brought me back I guess. I've been internetting on different sites and what not = but SBW will always be my first Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.

Katie.. and... ummm... what's your name again... Oh Scott - that's it, right? How are you two?? When is Jr. sarcastic due? Oh and nice shot, good catch... I think I already said that though....

So who else is around from way back when....?? I remember guys like AZ Scott, Pete, (I know RC is still around) and a bunch of others from when I first started posting.. I think most of them are gone.. Hopefully only from SBW..

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

By the way, I now buy wrecked bikes or bikes with blown motors. So if any of you know of someone who wants to sell their bike - Let me know. I don't normally purchase intact bikes unless the deal is great.

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
Hey chris. I jus bumped the boondock saints thread a few days ago.

Still stunting for sandra bullock huh?
Can you believe she married that tool, JJ - With that said, I'm pretty confident that I actually had a chance. I mean, the shit I build, runs!

or s3sportbikes.com
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 11:34 AM

Chris you posted a stunt (wheelie, type stuff) several years ago... you were my hero. I moved and tood a 3 year vacation and had to change my login because I forgot my password. Glad you're back!

Is it hot in here?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Some days are like this.

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.

Katie.. and... ummm... what's your name again... Oh Scott - that's it, right? How are you two?? When is Jr. sarcastic due? Oh and nice shot, good catch... I think I already said that though....
Cool! I'm glad that things are working out for you two, though I have to wonder, has she seduced you to the dark side yet (liberalism)? Any big plans?

Nice catch #2! #1 is nearly two years old, and this one is also an October baby. Yes, we know there are other months to have kids, but it has worked so nicely in the past for us.

Scott and I are well and happy, haven't moved in nearly three years, which is why we are still married. August will be anniversary #4, and to be honest, every year gets better.

Glad to see you back!

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
Hola Everyone...

Kev - Whaaazzzup my man! How are you doing bro? Well, long story short I have a renued interest in sportbikes so.. that's what brought me back I guess. I've been internetting on different sites and what not = but SBW will always be my first Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.
I'll be in the Philly area next week with the wife and kids. We'll be in Princeton for 2 days, then NYC for 2 days, then Ocean city for a week. If you feel like cruising out to the shore for a day, let me know, we can probably leave the kids with the grandparents, and meet up for a drink.

BTW, did you catch Boondock Saints on the Big screen last month? Oh man that was bad ass!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode