post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Killed over chicken?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.8b9cd5f.html

Quote:
Police: Fatal fight began over chicken

FW: Man took piece from brother, stabbed him, officers say

10:19 AM CDT on Sunday, May 21, 2006

By JENNIFER EMILY / The Dallas Morning News

FORT WORTH An argument between two brothers over a piece of chicken ended when one of them was stabbed to death with a kitchen knife, Fort Worth police said Saturday.

Michael Williams, 17, brought the chicken home Friday evening, and his brother Marcus Williams, 21, swiped a piece. A brawl ensued, and Marcus Williams grabbed a knife from the kitchen, police said.

Police said three family members witnessed Marcus Williams stab his brother in the chest and left temple.

Fort Worth police and paramedics were called at 6:19 p.m. Friday. Michael Williams died at John Peter Smith Hospital.

The Tarrant County medical examiner said the chest wound killed Michael Williams.

Police arrested Marcus Williams on a murder charge, Fort Worth police Lt. Gene Jones said. He was taken to the Mansfield Jail.

Lt. Jones said Saturday he did not know whether the brothers had a history of fighting.

The stabbing occurred on Andrew Street in East Fort Worth, just east of Loop 820 and south of Rosedale Street.

No one answered the door Saturday afternoon at the home.

Several neighbors said they had seen the Williams brothers but had never spoken to them.
wtf... mate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:27 PM

Damn...sure bro you can have anything you want.

If he'd kill his brother over some KFC, wonder what he'd do for a car?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:27 PM

Was it fried chicken, baked or grilled? Also... were they black? (not trying to be racist) Man that is pretty F-ed up though... killing over a peice of friggin chicken?!?! Damn, he can have mine, I hate the stuff...

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

I would assume they were black and I'd assume it was fried chicken. I mean kill over a piece of chicken? Man, he will never hear the end of it at prision as the "Chicken killer" lol or some shitty name like that.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JBaz
Man, he will never hear the end of it at prision as the "Chicken killer"
I think his fellow inmates can come up with anouther version of "chicken" to keep him entertained
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:46 PM

Hi All-

Consider this a little bit of bleach in the gene pool because they're both probably knuckleheads. I wonder what was for dessert? They probably would have been shooting at each other by that time.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 09:57 PM Thread Starter

I wonder if he'll defend his food in prision too? cause you know, he'll have to be a bitch for someone there.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 12:46 AM

Actually that might help him out in prison...he can take anyones food that don't feel like dying over it.

Hey what the hell are you doing, oops sorry sir, you can have my dinner if you want!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 07:31 PM

There had to be more to the story than just a piece of chicken. Like a long history of bad blood between the two and that was just the final straw, mental illness on the part of the brother with the knife, some sort of mental/physical abuse, or something. A person just doesn't snap over something as insignificant as a piece of chicken.

Regardless, though, it is truly a fucked up situation.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 09:37 PM

You don't mess with a brothers fried chicken. You just don't do it. Why did being black come up first. They could be your average slacked jaw yokel. And answer me this who doesn't eat chicken. You can't look me in the eye and say you never had chicken. Alright damn it me and brother have fought over some chicken but I never stabbed the mofo over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode