Hispanic Boycott? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Hispanic Boycott?

Whatís up with that today? I want to see everyone illegal person that was on CNN proclaiming that they were illegal to be shipped out of the USA now! If they want to protest, that's fine, but not showing up for work? I hope they get fired. Itís actually easy to replace non-skilled jobs especially with the alarming rate of high-school drop outs in the US. (See, it's a good thing why kidís theses days are dumb, lol, jk).

At my workplace, we had 5 no shows and will be fired tomorrow. My boss' void their electronic passes so they can't even get back in the building unless they go through the main office. I hope other business' have a no tolerance policy like ours. If you don't show up for work, face the penalties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 06:41 PM

I agree. They are trying to show that they should be allowed to stay by trying to stop buisnesses from running. My moms elementary school had 30% of their students absent today due to their parents wanting to go protest. This stuff pisses me off. I have no problems with immigrants, just the illegal ones that refuse to go through the proper channels and break the laws, but are shocked as sh$t to find out that they could be prosecuted for it. Friggin morons...

Sepias
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

They are thinking they have rights in the US as citizens, but they aren't one so they have no legal rights. If they wanted to be treated like US citizens, become one damnit. They need to pay taxes and have legal citizenship in this country like everyone else. They are sucking the southwestern states' public services dry, expecially the hospital services. Not trying to be mean and say they are sub-human who have no rights, but they have no "legal" rights. Everyone has basic human rights. They seem to not understand the difference. Stay in school.

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 06:53 PM

I agree, become a citizen then talk. I know its not just that easy, but it's been made difficult for a reason, 9/11 to be exact. But you still can become a citizen, I have a few friends who came on work visa's and have since become citizens. I have no problem with that since they went through the proper channels. But just coming over and bypassing the laws set in place is just idiotic. I like the policy the Dutch have put into place. There is a manditory video that they must watch, showing their customs and beleifs followed by a citizenship test, and they are also REQUIRED TO SPEAK THE NATIVE LANGUAGE!!!

Sepias
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Umm... Dutch don't have a good track record in the world today anymore... I mean Iran renounced their chocolate trade. Thats like a slap in the face with a white glove from Michael Jackson. Isn't he in Dubai?
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:22 PM

They might not, but they are setting the trend for all of europes immagration policies. Germany has adopted many of the rules for citizenship that the Dutch now have in place. Several other countries are looking into doing the same.

Sepias
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Fuck it, I want spy planes as my immagration reform. lol
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:27 PM

I would like land mines... those would work well. Or mabey a huge pit filled with napalm... or angry squirrels....
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

angry squirrels are awesome! We need an army of squirrels from the one in Ice Age. Nutty squirrels.
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:32 PM

I have a colony of friggin pissed off squirrels in the oak tree over my driveway. They throw acorns at me every time I got to my car (no I'm not kidding)... I can't wait until my cat catches them. Furry little basterds, atleast we could put them to use

Sepias
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode