LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Smack my bitch up!

Can't stop watching this...great stuff:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=punch&pl=true
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:22 AM

lol. Can anyone make out what they are fighting about? Someone has THC in their system... Damn those violent stoners...
Edit:

"She is trailer trash"
"Did you know your dad honey?"
"Terry has THC in her system"

Well I figured it out.. now I want my 5 minutes back.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:32 AM

It would have been better if she hit harder... or open handed atleast. But still funny.

Sepias

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

I thought she hit pretty hard for an old chick!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:45 AM

He nose was in one peice and there was no blood. It couldn't have been that hard, it doesn't take much pressure to break a nose or draw blood from it. But I'm sure she still learned to watch who she talks about and were she is talking about them

Sepias
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:51 AM

Hi All-

Ouch. That will interrupt the electrical signals reaching the brain for a moment.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:46 PM

Lol, I love the ladies expression after she gets hit haha.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 04:59 PM

Back in late 70s my job at a public ice skating rink & hockey rink was basically in stopping fights or forceing people out that were the trouble makers. Remember at this time I was coach of the best B.C. Interior Amateur Wrestling Team so yes I was not the one to tangle with. Plus I was doing a lot in Judo.

Still brawls in the washrooms were Mens Washroom being basically only one it two yrs though Womens Washroom was continual with cat fights far, far to often. Like I would see two young girls around 8 to 10 yrs of age toddleing onto their firgure skates into the washroom to be comming out frightened. All due to the cat fights of women in their later teens to early 20s. THAT was all I needed to move in THIS TIME without warnings but to actually grab one & march her right out of the rink. Being that time of year parents did not dare complain & the RCMP office was just across from the rink & not once did they tell me to easy off the muscle.

So besides being a sort of janitor & Zamboni driver I was also the sort of accepted bouncer though no one used said word though given warning about possible fights by one of the others & would move in again, to said area, to calm things down or give a warning.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 06:13 PM

Man that was AWSOME!...Even the old dudes in the background seemed to enjoy it..They were probably the lawyers for both parties getting ready to go grab a beer She hit pretty good for an old chick..
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
I could take her.

Duck that hammer fist and left hook to the body.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode