post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

"I'm Not Gay" But you're Owned

Tippy aughta like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Never-kiss-...page=1&t=t&f=b

A few ccs short of a full litre.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 05:52 PM

That was so darn good. We had something like that happen at a Senior High School Amateur Wrestling tournament between my team of one school from some other town/city/school.

Note that my wrestler, at that very time, was super fast & had just won the B.C. Jr championship. Also when wrestling he only had one thing in mind being winning & his speed plus moves for take-downs to an immediate win.

What happened we never did find out. They shook hands & this other kid possibly stumble forward to touch the face of my kid & suddely he was flying in the air & Mike had him down & pinned.

I have to admit that I tought my kids Judo moves as used in Greco-Roman though this was Free-Style. Mike took him so fast & at an illegal high hip throw along with slamming him to the mat & went into not a wrestling hold but a judo hold which is straining for he knew he had pinned the kid.

Reason we did not find out is that he went running away & crying to the locker room & then home again as someone phoned up his parents. So no one explained it to me after. I remember Mike was really peeved & I had a hard time calming him down--also that evening not one competitor lasted longer then a half minute for Mike was still peeved.

I think what accidently happened in this video is the probably Japanese chap is that he automatically also gave a bit of a bow when they had shaken hands & so accidently touched the other chap that claimed he was not gay.

Last edited by Smitty; 01-03-2006 at 05:59 PM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:37 PM

Re: "I'm Not Gay" But you're Owned

Quote:
Originally posted by mac020
Tippy aughta like this one...
With a glass jaw like that, I don't think he'd have lasted long even if the fight had actually started!

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Re: Re: "I'm Not Gay" But you're Owned

Quote:
Originally posted by cookeetree
With a glass jaw like that, I don't think he'd have lasted long even if the fight had actually started!
Word!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 10:36 AM

Haha...funny stuff. Doesn't look like he hit him THAT hard though.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Heath Herring punching out some japanese "rising star" a few nights ago. Friday night i believe. You should see what happend after that. The other corner (along with some others) attacked herrings corner. Herring escaped unhurt, but it was an ugly scene.

The guy on the recieving end of the punch went back to the dressing room so they could have the fight later that night. But he was instead taken to the hospital on a stretcher

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by slaps76
Haha...funny stuff. Doesn't look like he hit him THAT hard though.
That guy practically slapped him! staggaring back surprised would be one thing, but he went down and STAYED down. Something's wrong with that picture.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
Heath Herring punching out some japanese "rising star" a few nights ago. Friday night i believe. You should see what happend after that. The other corner (along with some others) attacked herrings corner. Herring escaped unhurt, but it was an ugly scene.

The guy on the recieving end of the punch went back to the dressing room so they could have the fight later that night. But he was instead taken to the hospital on a stretcher

Heath Herring is a f*cking animal, but I find no fault with him knocking the guy out after he was kissed. This was definitely not as a result of a bow or accidental contact, this was a blatant unsportsman act. Heath was justified in hitting the guy. The other guy was a moron, hardly a professional, and now he's got a nice video highlight the world will remember for the rest of his career.

The thing I find funniest about this is that the guy was caught completely off guard and got knocked the f*ck out! In my competitive fighting days I've done some really funny/crazy sh*t during a staredown (wink, blow kisses, cross my eyes, lick my lips - whatever it takes to screw w/ the guy's head and distract him from his gameplan), but I always kept my guard up, just in case. And I never made physical contact with the guy. Other fighters I faced did the same crazy stuff to mess w/ me too. However, this Japanese fighter went too far in kissing Heath, and he got what he had coming to him. Done deal!

Bring on the next "up and coming star."

Last edited by slaintedan; 01-16-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode