ANY IDEAS? Need Help getting back at EX - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

ANY IDEAS? Need Help getting back at EX

All right....I'm calling on the best and the brightest (and most devious). ;-)

ANY ideas on how to get back at a abusive and spiteful (soon to be) ex wife?

That rotten bitch ALREADY gets 1/2 my take home pay, MOST of my belongings and my son. :-(

She harrasses me to NO END(day and night)
Makes up frivolous charges and takes me to court
and now.....
get this....
she NOW "WANTS" one of my dogs!!!! ( they live with my mom now, cause the old timer has arthritis and the puppy is TOO wild)

One was mine BEFORE we were married so she has NO CHANCE of getting HIM.

That evil bitch HATES dogs and has even kicked the dog she "wants" in the stomach because she peed on the rug. (EVIL!)
HELP!!!!!

Also that ROTTEN bitch won't cut me loose... :-(

I'm running out of ideas and I HOPE you guys can help.

P.S. My lawyer is like tits on a bull. :-(
He's REALLLY good at writing letters and taking my money. though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 05:42 AM

wow...this right here is enough reason for me to not want to get married. I can't even imagine the pain you're going through. good luck.

-=bmacd=-
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Some days are like this.

Time for a new pit bull lawyer is my first suggestion, the meaner, the better.

Put a recording device on your telephone (let me see if I can find PA wiretap laws), a camcorder pointing out a window, etc. Catch the psycho in the act, take the evidence to the police and get a TRO on her ass.

I would be careful with any form of revenge right now, especially if she is still coming after you for things. You want her shown as the unstable aggressor, not the other way around.

I wish I could be more helpful, but as crappy as is seems, society still sees women as the victims. No, it's not right, and no, it's not fair.

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 07:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to 97yzfinwyo Send a message via Yahoo to 97yzfinwyo
Talking SWAMP BOAT RIDE

Take her on a swamp boat ride in the everglades
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 08:21 AM

i agree w/ spicerke, don't do anything crazy until the divorce is set and final. she sounds psycho man, and i'm sure she's just doing it to be put mental anguish on you. get a new laywer that'll stand up for you, if they do their job right, you should get alot back. good luck man

oh, and that doesn't mean you shouldn't get ideas that you can use after the divorce is all final
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 12:37 PM

Hi JimmyJr-

You need to appear as the cool, calm, collected, and peaceful person to the judge, police, neighborhood observers, and lawyers. Let your wife look like the insane one who doesn't know how to keep her powder dry. She eventually will make a mistake and you'll likely have custody of both dogs and your son full-time.

Good luck in what sounds like a horrible marital disaster.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 01:32 PM

Let your ex know that every time the lawyers get involved, that's more money you and her could've spent on your child. Think college fund.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 02:24 PM

Been there,and swore "I will never get married ever again!!"Well,just remain calm much as possible,and unless laws in your state are a whole different than California, facts are pretty much set in stone for the man. You will probably give up the dog,however after she understands that revenge doesnt really help her with the animal,you will get it back later. And no "Im sorry" She will get more of your check that is fair,even if she makes more than you. You will spend more than sanity in lawyer fees,and you may end up paying her damn mouth piece to fight yours. I did! Unfortunatly,lawyers dont want a fast settlement,they charge by the hours and hours. Let her know what she wants to hear" Im ruined" and only then will the rope get slack..BTW, I did remarry and been havin a ball the last 12 years,and got my toys and more BACK!! Be patient,,remember..you are innocent till proven broke! Charlie
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
You need to bone her closest female relative, or friend. Make sure to take lots of pictures.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 05:06 PM

Ohhh damn!! Thats maybe what caused the divorce..er not that I would know ANYTHING of a sorts!! You forgot to ask to post them Tippman. Ohh I get it,wait till later and coax em out of a few.... Charlie,hmmmm,wonder if maybe he gets back with her? Money and lawyers not in the same sentence that way. Charlie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode