Today's lesson - The art of stabbing. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Today's lesson - The art of stabbing.

Quote:
Teacher stabs girl pupil to death

A Japanese teacher stabbed to death a 12-year-old girl today in the country's third killing of a school girl in less than three weeks, police said.

Yu Hagino, 23, was arrested at the murder scene as he called police after killing Sayano Horimoto at a cram school run by Kyoshin Co. Ltd. in the western Japan city of Uji, local police said.

"The suspect has said he stabbed the pupil with a knife after having a verbal dispute with her," a police spokesman said.

Kyoshin president Sadaaki Tachiki offered "a heartfelt apology" at an emergency news conference at the company headquarters in Kyoto.

Horimoto was believed to have been armed with a hammer and two knives and to have cut off the wiring of the classroom monitoring system before killing the girl, the Jiji Press news agency said.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 05:55 PM

wow... wtf man... i wonder what kind of arguement can you have w/ a 12 yr old that will trigger you to kill her.

i'm assuming she's got regular school and then afterwards is her cram school which helps to study for entrance exams to high school or preparation to college, which is a rlly crazy amount of time to be in school for that age. just when you think their society has put enough pressure and stress on people there, now they have to worry about teachers killing them too... what else can we add in there to make it worse?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

It certainly sounds as though it was premeditated, with the teacher disabling the classroom monitoring system first.

String him up.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 08:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
"You forgot to carry the 4"

*stab**stab**stab*

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
"You forgot to carry the 4"

*stab**stab**stab*
it's wrong, but
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lost Nomad
wow... wtf man... i wonder what kind of arguement can you have w/ a 12 yr old that will trigger you to kill her.
... obviously you're not a parent.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 02:47 AM
Dad

Quote:
... what else can we add in there to make it worse?
Tell them that after successfully completing all of that, they have to compete with third world wages?

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dad
... obviously you're not a parent.
sure as hell hope i'm not, but i wouldn't go as far as stabbing a kid... i'd slap the shit out of one though if need be

Quote:
Originally posted by Dad
Tell them that after successfully completing all of that, they have to compete with third world wages?
that would be india since people there who graduate from universities get jobs as telemarketers and technical supporters for american companies. definitely cost effective rather than giving the american workforce more jobs

but i've met someone who was an x-ray tech back in japan who told me that seniority there was opposite of american thinking, they get rid of the old timers there to make way for the younger folk, since they pay the base salary w/out increasing pay based on your experience. talk about the lack of job security
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Dad

Quote:
sure as hell hope i'm not, but i wouldn't go as far as stabbing a kid... i'd slap the shit out of one though if need be

that would be india since people there who graduate from universities get jobs as telemarketers and technical supporters for american companies. definitely cost effective rather than giving the american workforce more jobs
Not just India and HOLD TIGHT, rough road ahead. It's steadily working its way right up the food chain. Manufacturing since the eighties, phone banks (no biggie), but it's solidly started with architects, engineers, medical techs, etc etc. And it's world-wide! Somebody has to put a stop to the race to the bottom. Could be the US if we had the brains and the balls to do it.

I would gladly continue this as I find it VERY important, but we need to not go off this topic for long. Myself and some others are guilty of that and trying to keep it in check.

Back to your regularly scheduled stabbing discussion.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 09:55 AM

ahh the good ol globalization debate. The idea is to find a way to adapt to change, not prevent change from happening. No one seemed to have figured out a way to adapt to it, but few are thinking in that direction.

As for the original topic... WTF? "No more candy for you! Ever!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode