Originally posted by AlwaysNewbie
I've had this discussion with my friends before, but I feel like I am the only one who doesn't like drinking. Not that I have anything morally or ethically against it, it just makes me feel like crap. I don't get a buzz or any good feelings from drinking or being drunk... though I'll do it to keep friends company or to just socialize.
But yea, drinking doesn't make me feel good at all and usually results in a pounding headache and queasiness after I've drank a lil too much (>2 drinks). Anyone else have this problem?
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT WITH ALCOHOL
1. Never drink on a completely empty stomach. This will ruin a night out in a hurry.
2. If you are mentally tired, physically drained or not in a good mood......drinking usually worsens what I call "The Snow Ball Effect" which means your fucked unless you go to sleep cause staying awake probably isnt a good idea.
3. Drinking at a SNAILS pace usually makes me feel like shit within an hour or two.....if you are going to drink, by all means DRINK.....dont be a sipper.
4. If hangovers are a problem might I recommend a drink called "Last Call", it is designed to be drank right before you go to sleep after a night at the bar. It replenishes your body of vitamins and nutrients, pissing all of them out over a night of partying is where the pounding headache comes from.
5. Always invest in the better alcohol, believe it or not, that makes a hell of a difference how youre night will turn out. Crown Royal and Grey Goose Vodka are my recommendations.
6. Last but not least, find someone to drive you home after you are finished degrading yourself at the local bar/club. I've had a DWI and believe me......you dont want one.
Maybe some of these other lazy no posting rejects can add to my little list