Fender Bender - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to sisqo
Angry Fender Bender

No disrespect to women in general, but why the hell must some of you drive to work during rush-hour in the morning and attempt to apply makeup at the same time? So, Im on my way to work this morning and IT finally happens. The women in front of me decides her mirror and face are more important than what is in front of her. She slams into someone doing about 40 mph and I slam into her......go figure. She steps out of the car with half of her face covered in makeup then looks at me and the person driving the car that she hit as if it were our fault.......makes me sick .

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 07:54 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Well, not to be a dick, but it is your fault for hitting her. It's her fault for hitting the person in front of her though. You can't control what she was doing, but you could have given yourself room to get out of that situation.

I agree though, it's annoying to see people doing things other than driving. I've seen them put on makeup, read (books and even have the whole damn newspaper spread over the wheel), screw around with their radio, cigarettes, cell phone, etc. The list of annoyances goes on and on.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 07:54 AM

Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
Originally posted by sisqo
No disrespect to women in general, but why the hell must some of you drive to work during rush-hour in the morning and attempt to apply makeup at the same time? So, Im on my way to work this morning and IT finally happens. The women in front of me decides her mirror and face are more important than what is in front of her. She slams into someone doing about 40 mph and I slam into her......go figure. She steps out of the car with half of her face covered in makeup then looks at me and the person driving the car that she hit as if it were our fault.......makes me sick .
Are you ok?

Of course she's going to look at you guys like it's your fault. Know why? Because the type of woman that would put on her makeup in RUSH HOUR traffic is the kind that cares way too much about her appearance and is oblivious to anyone else and therefore is most likely a self-centered, pretentious CUNT. You should've stayed in your car and had them call the ambulance because you "hear a pop in your neck". That's instant money right there...enough to sue the shit out of that bitch. That crap makes me mad because I hate women that don't allot enough time in the morning to put on their precious makeup so instead, endanger the lives of hundreds of other people they encounter on the road that morning.

EDIT: Not targeting women in general for this. Generally speaking, men and women both do some stupid sh*t while driving. I just see more women being stupid than men where I live.

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.

Last edited by Slip-On; 12-07-2004 at 08:01 AM.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:04 AM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
Originally posted by Slip-On
Are you ok?

Of course she's going to look at you guys like it's your fault. Know why? Because the type of woman that would put on her makeup in RUSH HOUR traffic is the kind that cares way too much about her appearance and is oblivious to anyone else and therefore is most likely a self-centered, pretentious CUNT. You should've stayed in your car and had them call the ambulance because you "hear a pop in your neck". That's instant money right there...enough to sue the shit out of that bitch. That crap makes me mad because I hate women that don't allot enough time in the morning to put on their precious makeup so instead, endanger the lives of hundreds of other people they encounter on the road that morning.

EDIT: Not targeting women in general for this. Generally speaking, men and women both do some stupid sh*t while driving. I just see more women being stupid than men where I live.
I agree Scott, it is my fault........to a degree. Everyone including myself left the accident unscathed........except for my bank account . Damn this shit is really pissing me off.

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:10 AM

Re: Re: Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
Originally posted by sisqo
I agree Scott, it is my fault........to a degree. Everyone including myself left the accident unscathed........except for my bank account . Damn this shit is really pissing me off.
To come to sisqo's defense in this. Technically YES it is his fault. But at 40 MPH, this lady was most likely tailgating to rear end the person. The point is when a vehicle traveling 40 MPH, which - generally speaking - is slow, the reaction time for Jason to swerve or brake in time would have to be that of Superman...even if he is 4 car lengths away from this lady(1 car length for every 10 MPH).

I personally don't see how you could've avoided it...certainly not by braking.

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:15 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
To come to sisqo's defense in this. Technically YES it is his fault. But at 40 MPH, this lady was most likely tailgating to rear end the person. The point is when a vehicle traveling 40 MPH, which - generally speaking - is slow, the reaction time for Jason to swerve or brake in time would have to be that of Superman...even if he is 4 car lengths away from this lady(1 car length for every 10 MPH).

I personally don't see how you could've avoided it...certainly not by braking.
Distance. I've never rear ended anyone and I generally try to keep about two seconds between me and the person in front of me. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, just calling it like I see it. This was an avoidable accident, IMO.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:27 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
Originally posted by spicersh
Distance. I've never rear ended anyone and I generally try to keep about two seconds between me and the person in front of me. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, just calling it like I see it. This was an avoidable accident, IMO.
You're a DICK!

It was avoidable I guess....switch lanes or something.

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:55 AM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fender Bender

Quote:
You're a DICK!

It was avoidable I guess....switch lanes or something.
Thanks assholes . I know this was my fault and could've been avoided.......I think it is the principle of the whole ordeal that is so upsetting. Scott, put your makeup on BEFORE you leave the house from now on and someone else may be spared this problem.....OK . I guess Rob is the only person around here that understands .

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 09:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Damn that sucks. Hope it works out for you.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Its going to cost almost a 1K to replace the trunk lid of a 2003 Dodge Neon.......I cant believe it! I offered to pay it in cash rather than go through insurance and the women that I rear-ended seems to be OK with it, does anyone have any recommendations on some place cheaper than a dealership? Maybe some kind've aftermarket company or something?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode