Quick question - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to sisqo
Quick question

Does anybody know what a sugar glider is?? I bought two of them about a week ago for the fiancee and need a little help learning there ways. She insists on keeping the little fuckers in the bedroom with us and its just my luck that they are noc-turnal, sleeping during the day and making a bunch of fucking noise at night mostly while Im trying to sleep . Any pointers would be appreciated .

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to ga_skyline_rydr Send a message via Yahoo to ga_skyline_rydr
Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally posted by sisqo
Does anybody know what a sugar glider is?? I bought two of them about a week ago for the fiancee and need a little help learning there ways. She insists on keeping the little fuckers in the bedroom with us and its just my luck that they are noc-turnal, sleeping during the day and making a bunch of fucking noise at night mostly while Im trying to sleep . Any pointers would be appreciated .
I am sorry but animals are not allowed to take up residency on this site. You will have to take them back to the pet store.

Me Big Brother, me watching you

skylinerydr- where the ground meets the sky

Today is the day of the beginning of your life, ride safe
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

BTW, this is what they look like.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hands.jpg (15.8 KB, 76 views)

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to ga_skyline_rydr Send a message via Yahoo to ga_skyline_rydr
Quote:
BTW, this is what they look like.........
I have seen them before, they have those real huge brown eyes. The only thing you could do is to put somewhere besides your bedroom.

Me Big Brother, me watching you

skylinerydr- where the ground meets the sky

Today is the day of the beginning of your life, ride safe
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally posted by ga_skyline_rydr
I am sorry but animals are not allowed to take up residency on this site. You will have to take them back to the pet store.
If they dont quit pissing me off while Im trying to go to sleep, Im gonna let the cat get the little bastards . This has become a predicament , she has already fallen for the damn things and I've got to figure out how Im gonna live with'em.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by ga_skyline_rydr
I have seen them before, they have those real huge brown eyes. The only thing you could do is to put somewhere besides your bedroom.
I already tried that one, she thinks the cat is gonna tear a hole through the metal cage that they reside in and get them.....can you believe that shit . Lame attempt/excuse to keep them in the bedroom, Im thinking she will go with the idea of putting them in the kitchen.......guess Ill give it a try .

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I already tried that one, she thinks the cat is gonna tear a hole through the metal cage that they reside in and get them.....can you believe that shit . Lame attempt/excuse to keep them in the bedroom, Im thinking she will go with the idea of putting them in the kitchen.......guess Ill give it a try .
Convince her to keep them in the garbage disposal because they like cool damp places.....be inventive. Then one night do the dishes and accidentally drown them or something. When she starts screaming at you for being such an a$$hole, just tell her that you were trying to be nice and do the dishes and forgot about her precious little animals.

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 09:41 AM
Some days are like this.

There is lots of info on the web about raising Sugar Gliders.. from what I remember they are a little on the high-maintenance side.

Here are some pages to check out:

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/sugar-glider-care.htm

http://www.gliderconnection.com/Intr...arGliders.html

When I got my first ferret, the web was really helpful for info, and I got hooked up with a ferret-knowledgeable organization (rescue society) and they were extremely helpful.

God luck!

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 10:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
What the hell are those things?

Play sugar slider baseball. That will teach them little bastards
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 11:24 AM

Since the topic of the thread has been answered, I think I'm going to get me some Krystals/White Castle's "sliders".

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode