New Girl - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

New Girl

Hey everybody, I just moved from Ohio to Louisiana and thought this would be a coll way 2 meet people with similar interests. I belonged to a group back in Ohio called TSBR WITHA FRIEND WHO HAD AN 04 R1, AND i AM PRETTY NEW but I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. I know very few people here and am looking to meet new people down here.-Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:31 PM

Welcome to the board (standard greeting). I'm not from that area, so sorry I can't help you. Just wanted to say hello and welcome.
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 11:20 PM

welcome to SBW.
Another part of the standard greeting is to warn you about all the leg humpers that flock to any thread that has the words "new girl" in it.

(rats..... did I just tell on myself )

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Strength and Honor

Re: New Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by motochick
Hey everybody, I just moved from Ohio to Louisiana and thought this would be a coll way 2 meet people with similar interests. I belonged to a group back in Ohio called TSBR WITHA FRIEND WHO HAD AN 04 R1, AND i AM PRETTY NEW but I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. I know very few people here and am looking to meet new people down here.-Tracy
:LOL: That's quite a club name!

Welcome, of course, its always great seeing chicks who understand the two-wheeled love

I'm 'bout an hour north of Indy, so not sure distance to where you're at, but occassionally I have get-togethers with geographically close friends, so I'll drop you a line if you're not far.

Oh, and sorry about the cold, but that's normal around here too

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 10:04 AM

Welcome, your only a state away from me. (Texas)

"The good, & the evil; there never really is one without the other...!?"
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 10:48 AM

Anyone want to take bets on how long untill the leg humpers start hounding her for her picture?

Welcome to the forum!
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to sisqo
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar7R
Anyone want to take bets on how long untill the leg humpers start hounding her for her picture?

Welcome to the forum!
So.....how about that pic? Just joking . Welcome aboard. I live on the Texas/Louisiana border, I have friends from Bosier, Shreveport, Alexandria, and New Orleans. What city or town are you living in??

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 04:35 AM

Re: New Girl

" I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. "

Welcome to motorcycling! Want to learn to ride? Sure thing...find a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) training site near you and take the Motorcycle Rider Course. It takes 20 hours and gives you the equivalent of about 6 months worth of experience. The course is much better than learning the way we did back in the bad old days which was ususally about 3-4 minutes of instruction ("That's the brake, that's the clutch. Twist this to go faster.....be careful and good luck.") and then off we went. The course provides bikes and safety gear so all you need to show with is a good attitude and proper clothing. Such a deal!

Taking the course also gives you instant riding buddies in the form of your fellow students and the instructors.

Be Careful and Good Luck!
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Welcome Tracy... did you ever come up to Grattan for any of Trackoholics trackdays when TSBR did? I know Mike and a couple others in that group pretty well and was just wondering if you ever were with them

Careful for the leghumpers they'll drag you down but it's all in fun bit of advice before posting any pics of yourself make them show one of them first

Good luck in finding some in your area.. great place to meet more riders would be that MSF course for your hometown

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 02:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to sisqo
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
Welcome Tracy... did you ever come up to Grattan for any of Trackoholics trackdays when TSBR did? I know Mike and a couple others in that group pretty well and was just wondering if you ever were with them

Careful for the leghumpers they'll drag you down but it's all in fun bit of advice before posting any pics of yourself make them show one of them first

Good luck in finding some in your area.. great place to meet more riders would be that MSF course for your hometown

E.
Eunice..Eunice...Eunice , you really are one to be talking about leg humping and pictures. Hey Tracy....ask her how I recieved my avatar .

You have the right to remain silent and errrm open your legs furrr me. -drunk friend and oblivious female-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode