G mail accounts - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

G mail accounts

my hotmail is broken and im tired of waiting for it to open up....ive heard some people get g mail for free and i was wondering if sum1 could hook me up PELASE I NEED HELP

Thanks Zach
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 06:24 AM

g mail is hard as hell to get ppl gotta give it to u...sum1 wanna hook me up 2?
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:44 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
What is g-mail and why is it such a big deal?

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 08:08 AM

Someone break out the can of spam cuz it's a SPAM PARTY UP IN HERE!

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:15 AM

I think gmail is some e-mail account given to you by google somehow or the other. Some people on another site I go to are always pimping it and giving it to each other, etc.

For the life of me I don't see why...
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Scott,
Gmail is a free mail service from google that offers 1gb inbox space. It is also very hard to get as you have to be invited from someone that already has it. Then you can invite 7 or so new people to join.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:17 AM

So in essence, only "G"s can get it...then they hook up their "G" friends and have a big "G"angsta party?

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:28 AM

I have 10 gmail acounts to give away. Anybody want one just drop me a pm or email. [email protected]
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:44 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Meh, Yahoo and Hotmail give me 250 mb each, which is well more than I need.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 11:01 AM

I love Gmail. I also have Yahoo mail, but I now keep it as my spam receptacle. I've been a user of Yahoo mail for a few years, and I am not sorry to trash it up now.

Why Gmail is better than Yahoo mail?
--Gmail notification is better, does not require using Messenger.
--Gmail allows POP3 without extra charge, Yahoo mail wants $20 /yr subscription to MailPlus! before you can do that
--Gmail gives you 1GB of space, Yahoo only 250MB. When I originally signed up for Y! mail, they gave me 6MB, and quite often my mailbox was full from all the spam flying around. I noticed last year that new Y! mail subscribers only got 4MB of storage. Only when Gmail launched with 1GB, Yahoo decided they have to up the user space, or everyone would flee. Sure 250MB is good, but 1GB is four times more, therefore better.
--Gmail has keyboard shortcuts that allow you to navigate your messages w/o using the mouse. Most people probably don't care, but I know there are UNIX geeks out there who are thrilled.

PM me if you want a Gmail account. I have 6 invites, and everyone I know either has one, or doesn't know what to do with another email account.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode