Yes, these are bruises from fighting - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Yes, these are bruises from fighting

To borrow a quote from Fight Club, "Yes, these are bruises from fighting". I got in my first ever fight yesterday with my girlfriends ex boyfriend. It was building up, and was almost unavoidable. If you want the back story, check out this thread.
http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...threadid=46782

Anywho, my girl sat this guy down and told him flat out to leave her alone. That it was over, and that there was no reason why he should still be hanging around. Also that she was going out with me now(yay). He got pissed and ran downstairs after me.

So here's how it went down. I was leaning on a brick pillar talking to a friend of mine. I turned around just in time to see a fist hit me in the face. It spun me around and I scraped my cheek on the brick. I turned to see this douche standing there. He said something along the lines of "how to you like that bitch", or something to that effect. He was standing there with his hands at his sides giving me the typical "what are you gonna do" look. So I gave him a good stiff jab to the face. That caused his head to tilt back leaving his chin wide open for a right cross that sent him staggering backward. He came back with the ugliest right I've ever seen. I ducked under it and gave him a straight right to the body. That caused him to bend over and stick his head out. I reached up and grabbed his hair and used it to slam his face into my knee a couple times. I then let him go and he dropped to the ground. His buddy helped him up and took him home.

Now, I don't condone the ol'throwdown but this was in self defense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I was well within my rights here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-1 copy.jpg (41.8 KB, 221 views)

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 06:30 PM

Glad to see that your all right. Also glad to hear that you whoop his azz. I guess that training is paying off. Good example of what a trained fighter can do on the streets, and yeah that fool had it coming jumping you like that.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 06:39 PM

nice

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 07:41 PM

Re: Yes, these are bruises from fighting

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
To borrow a quote from Fight Club, "Yes, these are bruises from fighting". I got in my first ever fight yesterday with my girlfriends ex boyfriend. It was building up, and was almost unavoidable. If you want the back story, check out this thread.
http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...threadid=46782

Anywho, my girl sat this guy down and told him flat out to leave her alone. That it was over, and that there was no reason why he should still be hanging around. Also that she was going out with me now(yay). He got pissed and ran downstairs after me.

So here's how it went down. I was leaning on a brick pillar talking to a friend of mine. I turned around just in time to see a fist hit me in the face. It spun me around and I scraped my cheek on the brick. I turned to see this douche standing there. He said something along the lines of "how to you like that bitch", or something to that effect. He was standing there with his hands at his sides giving me the typical "what are you gonna do" look. So I gave him a good stiff jab to the face. That caused his head to tilt back leaving his chin wide open for a right cross that sent him staggering backward. He came back with the ugliest right I've ever seen. I ducked under it and gave him a straight right to the body. That caused him to bend over and stick his head out. I reached up and grabbed his hair and used it to slam his face into my knee a couple times. I then let him go and he dropped to the ground. His buddy helped him up and took him home.

Now, I don't condone the ol'throwdown but this was in self defense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I was well within my rights here.
You da MAN!!!! I hope you whipped his ass good!

"The good, & the evil; there never really is one without the other...!?"
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 04:56 AM

Sometimes....Ya gotta lay the smack down!
Only sissy boys throw sucker punches. He got what he deserved..Glad to see you kicked his a$$. :-) Jimmy G
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 11:06 AM

Glad to hear he got the worst of it. Dont let him off so easily next time. The human body is very durable and can take a lot of punishment.

*On your next encounter with him be sure and make him wish he had never laid eyes on her or you*

**I have a gut feeling this isnt over yet
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by maley2000
Glad to hear he got the worst of it. Dont let him off so easily next time. The human body is very durable and can take a lot of punishment.

*On your next encounter with him be sure and make him wish he had never laid eyes on her or you*

**I have a gut feeling this isnt over yet
I have to agree I don't think it's over yet either, so watch your back because next time this pussy my either have a weapon or a bunch of his friends.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Resident Smart Ass!

Send a message via AIM to Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Jester
Ahhh to quote Dumb and Dumber.....

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!

Good job Tipp!

Help control the squid population, have your squid spayed or neutered

"it's not the smart ass behavior that gets to me... it's the dumb ass behavior that is a problem..." -Quote from my Aunt.

Only motorcycle riders understand why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Some days are like this.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ninja250F18
I have to agree I don't think it's over yet either, so watch your back because next time this pussy my either have a weapon or a bunch of his friends.
+1

If the loser sucker-punched you after the girl told him to take a flying leap - I would agree that he has some issues and you should watch out for another try.

But I do have to say "nicely done!", and the asshat had it coming. You're my hero, Tippy!

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 08:57 PM

well, within your rights man, self defense all the way. the wussy deserved it for sucker punchin ya...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode