Pizza Hut delivery is packin' - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
Strength and Honor

Pizza Hut delivery is packin'

Being from IN, I'm sure glad to see the police allow people to defend themselves without prosecuting the defender. A Pizza Hut delivery guy shot a would-be robber, but was fired for it. Nice work Pizza Hut

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:04 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Quote:
He said he pulled out his 9 mm pistol and fired all 15 rounds at close range.
A little jumpy eh?

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:33 AM

whether 15 rounds, 5 rounds, or 1 round. it doesn't matter. from what i read, Ronald B. Honeycutt justifyably protected himself.

picking up the other gun and leaving the scene, well, thats a different story. he should have reloaded and stayed.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:40 AM

Speaking of Pizza Slut and Domihoes...

Have you guys had their new buffalo chicken pizza? The first couple bites are pretty good, but the buffalo sauce tears up your stomache!

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:42 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Quote:
Originally posted by Slip-On Rapist
Speaking of Pizza Slut and Domihoes...

Have you guys had their new buffalo chicken pizza? The first couple bites are pretty good, but the buffalo sauce tears up your stomache!
I can't get past how stupid Jessica Simpson is and get myself to order one.

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spicersh
I can't get past how stupid Jessica Simpson is and get myself to order one.
Stupid is not the word... Stupid would be someone who doesn't tie their shoelaces before riding. I don't think that there is a word for Jessica Simpson's intelligence, or should I say lack of intelligence. She's good looking ...yes...but if I was her husband, I would have been in prison already for spousal abuse because I just can not stand 'stupidity'!

But seriously, order one, but don't get anything more than a medium. You won't be able to eat more than 2 slices before you sh*t out buffalo sauce.

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:53 AM

she's not stupid, she's intellectually challenged.

but she's still cute.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:53 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Quote:
Stupid is not the word... Stupid would be someone who doesn't tie their shoelaces before riding. I don't think that there is a word for Jessica Simpson's intelligence, or should I say lack of intelligence. She's good looking ...yes...but if I was her husband, I would have been in prison already for spousal abuse because I just can not stand 'stupidity'!
I've said numerous times that the only thing I would consider her useful for would be a Playboy shoot.

Quote:
But seriously, order one, but don't get anything more than a medium. You won't be able to eat more than 2 slices before you sh*t out buffalo sauce.
I'll have to try it, I'm a fan of spicy stuff, so why not?

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:54 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
she's not stupid, she's intellectually challenged.
That's a liberal's way of saying, "She's fucking stupid."

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Strength and Honor

I have a little more respect for her being able to laugh at herself. That does not change my thoughts on her level common sense, though.

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode