Can't I Just Shoot The Idiots?!?!?!?! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Angry Can't I Just Shoot The Idiots?!?!?!?!

I thought I had seen it all… Then I went for a ride with a few friends to the store (Bar was dry, Can’t have that on a Friday night!!!) So we ride into the parking lot and a Cycle Cop I know pulls up and asks if we had seen and/or knew the person on the GSXR that’s in front of the store… Nope not with us… The bike looked familiar but I wasn’t sure so I kept my mouth shut. So we go into the liquor store and begin to look for the source of the debauchery for the evening.

We come out just when the cop takes off, lights blaring, after a blue/white GSXR turning out of the parking lot… WE GOTTA SEE!!! We follow and catch up with them a mile away. I thought I knew that bike… It’s a squid neighbor of mine a few streets down. He’s had it for about three weeks and stopped over my house last weekend when I was working on my bike, wondering if I could help him change his oil.

I wish I had a camera, I had to u-turn and pass’em a few times to be sure and stopped when I saw the patrol car on scene and him in cuffs. He riding in his typical gear (wife-beater, sweatpants, etc. ) and he has rider with him. Why did he get pulled over you ask???

Cause the rider didn’t have a helmet on… Ok, that’s legal here with the right insurance coverage but the rider was…. (You ready???)

4 years old!!!

Apparently, someone coming out of the grocery store saw them pull up and called the cops. Not only was the kid not able to reach the pegs, when they were pulled over, he was holding two bags from the store and had more stuff in a backpack that was as big as he was!

What in the Christ is wrong with this idiot!!!

I'll Sleep when I'm Dead....

Spread the love. Literally.

My hoes are motivated and my teeth are gold plated

Friends help you move...
Real friends help you move bodies!

“Next time I want to borrow your balls, I’LL ASK!!!!”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to ga_skyline_rydr Send a message via Yahoo to ga_skyline_rydr
Re: Can't I Just Shoot The Idiots?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gottico
I thought I had seen it all… Then I went for a ride with a few friends to the store (Bar was dry, Can’t have that on a Friday night!!!) So we ride into the parking lot and a Cycle Cop I know pulls up and asks if we had seen and/or knew the person on the GSXR that’s in front of the store… Nope not with us… The bike looked familiar but I wasn’t sure so I kept my mouth shut. So we go into the liquor store and begin to look for the source of the debauchery for the evening.

We come out just when the cop takes off, lights blaring, after a blue/white GSXR turning out of the parking lot… WE GOTTA SEE!!! We follow and catch up with them a mile away. I thought I knew that bike… It’s a squid neighbor of mine a few streets down. He’s had it for about three weeks and stopped over my house last weekend when I was working on my bike, wondering if I could help him change his oil.

I wish I had a camera, I had to u-turn and pass’em a few times to be sure and stopped when I saw the patrol car on scene and him in cuffs. He riding in his typical gear (wife-beater, sweatpants, etc. ) and he has rider with him. Why did he get pulled over you ask???

Cause the rider didn’t have a helmet on… Ok, that’s legal here with the right insurance coverage but the rider was…. (You ready???)

4 years old!!!

Apparently, someone coming out of the grocery store saw them pull up and called the cops. Not only was the kid not able to reach the pegs, when they were pulled over, he was holding two bags from the store and had more stuff in a backpack that was as big as he was!

What in the Christ is wrong with this idiot!!!
That just makes me sick, I have a three yr old and I won't let him any where near my bike let alone get on it. This individual calls himself a parent, that is an insult to me since I have been a parent for 15 yrs.

Me Big Brother, me watching you

skylinerydr- where the ground meets the sky

Today is the day of the beginning of your life, ride safe
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

The cops called his wife to come out to pick up the boy and she got all pissed at the cop!

UNF%*ING BELIEVEABLE

He's facing felony child endangerment charges and he and his wife don't see anything wrong with what happened!!! I can't believe the kid made it that far on the bike with all the crap he was holding. There lucky he's not roadkill. The crackwhore even had the nerve to ask the cop if she could take the bike home. He said ok and she started to put the kid BACK ON IT! but the cop stopped her. Then she asked my passenger if she could ride it home for her... I told the moron to suck eggs!! They impounded it.

I think it's time to start requiring a license to have kids...

I'll Sleep when I'm Dead....

Spread the love. Literally.

My hoes are motivated and my teeth are gold plated

Friends help you move...
Real friends help you move bodies!

“Next time I want to borrow your balls, I’LL ASK!!!!”

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 05:37 AM

There's a douchebag up the street that did something similar.
I hear someone buzzing around the block at a pretty good speed , so I come outside to take a look. It's a guy on an older gsxr with a 5 year old little girl on the back. no gloves, no boots, no jacket , gloves or a helmet. I wanted to kick his friggin ass right there. It's not like he was just putt putting along either, he was gettin on it, too. Some people are SOOOOO fcking stupid. That cute little girl would be hamburger if she fell. My son has been riding on the back of my bike since he was 5. ALWAYS with full gear and a buddy belt. He has been riding dirtbikes since he was 3 so he has an idea what happens to you if you fall off. The little ones tire out really easy, that's why anything more than a putt-putt around or less than a few miles is MORE than enough for them....I think it's the buzz of the bike that makes them nod off. Glad to see justice was served.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 02:55 PM

Just saw Mr. Safety doing his same nonsense. This time she had a helmet on...About 5 sizes too big, with the same getup...shorts, flipflops and a t-shirt... :-(
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 03:38 PM

It's really sad how little value some parents put in their children.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by praxedes
It's really sad how little value some parents put in their children.
come over here, baby, and i'll put a "little value" in you.

DAMN, did i just diss myself?

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode