No joke: First ever SBW fight night! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation No joke: First ever SBW fight night!

*This "event" is in NO WAY sponsored, sanctioned, organized, supported, or otherwise affiliated with SBW... this is strictly a fun event for SBW members to get together, drink some beers, kick some ass, take some good pictures, and perhaps meet some of the characters we've all grown to love and hate.

*If this post in any way violates any SBW rules I ask that a moderator please contact me directly so that we can correct this post properly. Let's make this thing work for everybody.

Brian (Tippmann) and I have accepted eachother's invitation to settle it once and for all... We've decided to put our muay thai skills to the test and invite all of you punks to watch the massacre. And for those of you who have an adult-sized set, we're inviting any member of SBW to lace up their gloves (and girdles) and help us fill the fight card by challenging another SBW member to a fight.

The tentative plan is for a fight night somewhere in PA at a boxing gym sometime around Christmas. Our fight will be muay thai rules, but all other fights can be either boxing-only or kickboxing/muay thai (thai boxing). Let us know which you would prefer. We'd like to have at least 4 fights besides our own so if you're serious about settling a grudge (real or not), having some fun, and/or kicking the piss out of a fellow SBW member please let us know soon. If anybody wants to fight, but you don't care who you fight please send me a PM with your height/weight/age/experience and preference (boxing or kickboxing) so that we can match you up w/ somebody of equal stats. If any of you want to challenge somebody, and they accept, please let either Tippmann or I know so that we can begin putting plans together for the first ever "SBW Christmas Brawl!"

FYI, we've yet to check into the legal concerns behind such an "event" so don't be surprised if for some reason we can't make it happen.

ps - Tippmann, you're dead!!!

Last edited by slaintedan; 05-09-2004 at 10:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:09 PM

damn PA is far but if it were closer i wouldnt mind attending and getting a ass whopping giving to me
post #3 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Re: No joke: First ever SBW fight night!

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan

Brian (Tippmann) and I have accepted eachother's invitation to settle it once and for all... We've decided to put our muay thai skills to the test and invite all of you punks to watch the massacre.

ps - Tippmann, you're dead!!!
This will be an epic event which Dan and I actually plan on going through with. If you feel like you would like to give it a shot, feel free the chime in. But around christmas time, it's going down, even if it's just me driving up to fight dan.

Some fighters which i would like to see.

DaDuck
SpicerSh
Duessel
Maley
Audio

Smitty vs Dad
And a special jello match with Dreamy rider vs Katie

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

post #4 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioSolstice
damn PA is far but if it were closer i wouldnt mind attending and getting a ass whopping giving to me
I'll be in between semesters, so i'll drive to where ever. As long as someone will put me up on the couch

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #5 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

You've got about 7 months to start saving for a plane ticket. We're really hoping that people will respond well to this event and it would be awesome if people from all over the country came to PA to get together and party. It would be great to get the Spicers on a plane. I'd really like to meet Smitty and I'm sure that he enjoys a good boxing match so maybe we'll get him on a plane too. There's a ton of people in AZ, including Robert, that we'd really like to see in the crowd. The group from MI always seems to be up for a party. Monkey's parole officer may let him leave MA to attend the event? Rick may get over his fear of bridges and finally leave Long Island. I could go on forever... Who knows, maybe people from all over the country will come out to PA for a chance to kick their buddy's ass or watch me hand Tippmann his! It should be a TON of fun!!!
post #6 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

It may be easier and cheaper to do this in early/mid January 'cause Christmas time can get hectic and it's always cheaper to fly in January (the off-season). Let me know, Brian, it's just a thought.
post #7 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:49 PM

hmmm now that ya'll mentioned i have all this time to save up i might check into that...it would be nice to meet all of ya'll
post #8 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
hmmm now that ya'll mentioned i have all this time to save up i might check into that...it would be nice to meet all of ya'll

So I'll put you down for 1 ticket?
post #9 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Resident Smart Ass!

Send a message via AIM to Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Jester
Re: Re: No joke: First ever SBW fight night!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
And a special jello match with Dreamy rider vs Katie
Somehow I expected that one coming from you Tipp.

Help control the squid population, have your squid spayed or neutered

"it's not the smart ass behavior that gets to me... it's the dumb ass behavior that is a problem..." -Quote from my Aunt.

Only motorcycle riders understand why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
post #10 of 227 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
So I'll put you down for 1 ticket?
hehe...let me think about it some more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode