Crazy Neighbors? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-25-2004, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Crazy Neighbors?

Who else has a whacky neighbor? I live next to a total nutcase. The rest of my neighbors are very nice.
Any funny stories? Share 'em if ya got 'em. ;-) Jimmy G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-25-2004, 06:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to Chris Sedition Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Sedition
omg. so i used to live next to these two fucking psychotic wingnuts when i was growing up. me and the 'rents lived in a duplex. my family never moved, the other half was in constant tranistion. some where in time these two guys moved in. everyone thought they were couple or something at first, but we soon found that they were just fucking CRAZY. they moved in from like 2 or 3 blocks away. they moved into our duplex via BACKPACK. and i mean like the kind you had in highschool. it must have taken them like 6-7 hours. the only furnature they had was 2 folding chairs, a folding table, a televison (w/ stalight dish), and 2 mattress and bedsprings. THAT WAS ALL THEY HAD. they pulled down all the shades in the house, which remianed that way till they were later evicted. when they saw the mailman coming up the street, they would go wait at the mailbox for him. they put like 3-4 more locks on the front door and locked it even when they went to get the mail. one day they came banging on our front door and told my mom to turn the TV down. mind you, it wasn't even on. next week we get a letter in the mail summoning us to court. we were being sued for disturbing the peace. we went to court, and the guy submitted a handwritten complaint as evidence. they accused me of having wild drinking parties into the night with underage people (i didn't drink at all at the time), and accused my mom of harasssing them with the television! the judge laffed at him and threw the thing out. when we got home they tried to attack my dad (who has polio and has been on crutches since age 8). the police came and arrested him. at that point they stopped paying rent and we later evicted.
once they moved out and we got into their half of the duplex...it was so bad. the place was disaster. cob webs everywhere, black mold on the celing in the bathroom from moisture, bizzar writting on the walls, etc. during the eviction process we found what we had already known: both of them had pretty bad mental illnesses. they had met each other at some state hospital in california. the guys mother apprentlly was loaded and paid for his rent. she was also aware that he was messed up and was terribbly embarssed by the whole sitiutaion. apprentlly this was on-going problem. they would get evicted from various places of residency every 9 - 18 months. i really dunno why they didn't end up in some kinda perminate state custody. they also used to get really pissed when i start my old 2-stroke dirtbike in the driveway, too

-chr|s sedition

LISTEN TO SLAYER
AIM: chR1s sedition
Yahoo: CSedition

2003 R1 (black / red / hell-fire)

"All black, no bling"
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:31 AM
Strength and Honor

Chris, stories like that make me so happy to live in a house.

New neighbors moved in across the street. At least twice a day, the put their dog out in the front yard, lashed (basically) from the screen door at the front. Starting times for the barking exercise (which is constant) include 7am and 10p.

Just got a ton of rain last week Wed and Thurs, and the dog was put out into it, despite the fact that its mostly an indoor dog. I guess they keep the schedule come "hell or high water".

Poor dog

Since I just got the bike's winter oil changed, I haven't had the pleasure of harassing the neighbors with it yet, but that time has pretty much come.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 10:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to Chris Sedition Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Sedition
erf. that reminds me of the WNE (worst neighbor, ever) story.

i grew up in the boston area. when i was 8, my dad got transfered to Knoxville, TN. he was working on some nuclear reactor they were building. the second weak we were in knoxville, our neighbor shot our dog with a 22 rifle. when asked later why he did this, he said "i don't like people from the North". the dog went through 14 hours of sugery and lived to be 14 years old. 2 months before we moved out of that neighborhood, a black family moved in. the 2nd day they were there, their house got ransacked. all their furnture broken, windows shattered, etc.
baaaaad place, aside from it being the place i first got exposed to riding a 50cc bike. and it's been all downhill since then

-chr|s sedition

LISTEN TO SLAYER
AIM: chR1s sedition
Yahoo: CSedition

2003 R1 (black / red / hell-fire)

"All black, no bling"
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

That POOR dog!!!. What a bunch of redneck scumbags. I would've made SURE I paid his ass back!!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Sedition
The second week we were in knoxville, our neighbor shot our dog with a 22 rifle. when asked later why he did this, he said "i don't like people from the North". the dog went through 14 hours of sugery and lived to be 14 years old.
The law should be clear cut in dealing with shit bags like this....a mandatory 1 minute head start.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 300wsm copy.jpg (65.1 KB, 130 views)
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 07:53 AM
Resident Smart Ass!

Send a message via AIM to Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Jester
Quote:
Originally posted by maley2000
The law should be clear cut in dealing with shit bags like this....a mandatory 1 minute head start.

Mental note, be nice to Maley!

Help control the squid population, have your squid spayed or neutered

"it's not the smart ass behavior that gets to me... it's the dumb ass behavior that is a problem..." -Quote from my Aunt.

Only motorcycle riders understand why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
Mental note, be nice to Maley!
And dogs

A few ccs short of a full litre.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:04 AM
Some days are like this.

And Tippmann.

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by maley2000
I'm with Maley on this one... you should be able to deal with people who hurt animals any way you want. The same goes for people who hurt women and children. Put me in a locked room with that guy who shot your dog...I'll show him how people from the North fight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode