Sportbike World banner

Crazy Neighbors?

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  daved 
#1 ·
Who else has a whacky neighbor? I live next to a total nutcase. The rest of my neighbors are very nice.
Any funny stories? Share 'em if ya got 'em. ;-) Jimmy G

#2 ·
omg. so i used to live next to these two fucking psychotic wingnuts when i was growing up. me and the 'rents lived in a duplex. my family never moved, the other half was in constant tranistion. some where in time these two guys moved in. everyone thought they were couple or something at first, but we soon found that they were just fucking CRAZY. they moved in from like 2 or 3 blocks away. they moved into our duplex via BACKPACK. and i mean like the kind you had in highschool. it must have taken them like 6-7 hours. the only furnature they had was 2 folding chairs, a folding table, a televison (w/ stalight dish), and 2 mattress and bedsprings. THAT WAS ALL THEY HAD. they pulled down all the shades in the house, which remianed that way till they were later evicted. when they saw the mailman coming up the street, they would go wait at the mailbox for him. they put like 3-4 more locks on the front door and locked it even when they went to get the mail. one day they came banging on our front door and told my mom to turn the TV down. mind you, it wasn't even on. next week we get a letter in the mail summoning us to court. we were being sued for disturbing the peace. we went to court, and the guy submitted a handwritten complaint as evidence. they accused me of having wild drinking parties into the night with underage people (i didn't drink at all at the time), and accused my mom of harasssing them with the television! the judge laffed at him and threw the thing out. when we got home they tried to attack my dad (who has polio and has been on crutches since age 8). the police came and arrested him. at that point they stopped paying rent and we later evicted.
once they moved out and we got into their half of the duplex...it was so bad. the place was disaster. cob webs everywhere, black mold on the celing in the bathroom from moisture, bizzar writting on the walls, etc. during the eviction process we found what we had already known: both of them had pretty bad mental illnesses. they had met each other at some state hospital in california. the guys mother apprentlly was loaded and paid for his rent. she was also aware that he was messed up and was terribbly embarssed by the whole sitiutaion. apprentlly this was on-going problem. they would get evicted from various places of residency every 9 - 18 months. i really dunno why they didn't end up in some kinda perminate state custody. they also used to get really pissed when i start my old 2-stroke dirtbike in the driveway, too :)

-chr|s sedition

#3 ·
Chris, stories like that make me so happy to live in a house.

New neighbors moved in across the street. At least twice a day, the put their dog out in the front yard, lashed (basically) from the screen door at the front. Starting times for the barking exercise (which is constant) include 7am and 10p.

Just got a ton of rain last week Wed and Thurs, and the dog was put out into it, despite the fact that its mostly an indoor dog. I guess they keep the schedule come "hell or high water".

Poor dog :crying:

Since I just got the bike's winter oil changed, I haven't had the pleasure of harassing the neighbors with it yet, but that time has pretty much come.

#4 ·
erf. that reminds me of the WNE (worst neighbor, ever) story.

i grew up in the boston area. when i was 8, my dad got transfered to Knoxville, TN. he was working on some nuclear reactor they were building. the second weak we were in knoxville, our neighbor shot our dog with a 22 rifle. when asked later why he did this, he said "i don't like people from the North". the dog went through 14 hours of sugery and lived to be 14 years old. 2 months before we moved out of that neighborhood, a black family moved in. the 2nd day they were there, their house got ransacked. all their furnture broken, windows shattered, etc.
baaaaad place, aside from it being the place i first got exposed to riding a 50cc bike. and it's been all downhill since then :)

-chr|s sedition

#6 ·
Chris Sedition said:
The second week we were in knoxville, our neighbor shot our dog with a 22 rifle. when asked later why he did this, he said "i don't like people from the North". the dog went through 14 hours of sugery and lived to be 14 years old.
The law should be clear cut in dealing with shit bags like this....a mandatory 1 minute head start.:2cents:

Attachments

#7 ·
maley2000 said:
The law should be clear cut in dealing with shit bags like this....a mandatory 1 minute head start.:2cents:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Mental note, be nice to Maley!

#10 ·
maley2000 said:
I'm with Maley on this one... you should be able to deal with people who hurt animals any way you want. The same goes for people who hurt women and children. Put me in a locked room with that guy who shot your dog...I'll show him how people from the North fight. :mad:

#11 ·
maley2000 said:
I swear that Tippy's related to you.

#12 ·
kanwisch said:
I swear that Tippy's related to you.
There are some subtle differences between us.
One... I am not into felching.
Two... I was trained with each weapon system.
Three... I am not in love with TATU, but that wouldnt stop me from breaking it off in their :eek: once they are legal.
Four... I am not a love child of Monkey, and Dreamryder:rolleyes:
Five... I do not correspond with Julian about his theories.
Six... I do not currently keep a enlarged photo of Spicerke in a bunny outfit next to my bed with a bottle of Jerkins lotion.
Seven...I do not send PM's to Dan asking advice about women.
Eight...I am not a virgin.
Nine...He masturbates roughly 35 times a day, but I tucker out after 34.
And finally....
I have actually seen a woman's private parts in person and not off this website.

:twofinger

#13 · (Edited)
maley2000 said:
One... I am not into felching.
Two... I was trained with each weapon system.
Three... I am not in love with TATU, but that wouldnt stop me from breaking it off in their :eek: once they are legal.
Five... I do not correspond with Julian about his theories.
Six... I do not currently keep a enlarged photo of Spicerke in a bunny outfit next to my bed with a bottle of Jerkins lotion.
Seven...I do not send PM's to Dan asking advice about women.
Eight...I am not a virgin.
Nine...He masturbates roughly 35 times a day, but I tucker out after 34.
And finally....
I have actually seen a woman's private parts in person and not off this website.

:twofinger
Maley, John, buddy, when the nice men in white coats come to visit you later please be polite, they're there to help you, they're your friends. :D

ps - the only woman advice I've ever given Tippy is on how to properly dispose of the body. Damn amateurs, always trying to dispose of the body whole. :rolleyes:

pps - I too have an enlarged picture of a Spicer next to my bed. But I don't use Jerkins, I like tabasco sauce, and it's not Katie in the picture, it's Scott. :eyebrows: :moon: :eek: :laughing:

#14 ·
maley2000 said:
how'd I get drug into this :eek: ...LMAO...

maley2000 said:

The law should be clear cut in dealing with shit bags like this....a mandatory 1 minute head start.
fuck the easy death.. My ol' favorite.. string 'em up by the balls till they rott off causing him to fall and crack his skull open and slowly bleed to death............

E.

#15 ·
slaintedan said:
ps - the only woman advice I've ever given Tippy is on how to properly dispose of the body. Damn amateurs, always trying to dispose of the body whole. :rolleyes:
damn when did blow up dolls come in sections :huh:

E.

#16 ·
slaintedan said:
pps - I too have an enlarged picture of a Spicer next to my bed. But I don't use Jerkins, I like tabasco sauce, and it's not Katie in the picture, it's Scott. :eyebrows: :moon: :eek: :laughing:
"God you're sick. I'll throw some shrimp in the fryer for ya."

waitress in Tommy Boy

Tabasco, eh? I like paint thinner and sand. :eek:

#17 ·
When I was around 12 or 13 we had this neighbor about 5 houses down from us and he was really weird. Lived alone, kept his garden in the most perfect form ever, would always pull into his driveway at like 3am and would constantly be leaving his house at 11:30pm

This one time I was across the street at a friends house and we saw the guy in the backyard peeking over the wall with binoculars just staring at us. So my friend grabbed a pair of binoculars and stared right back at the guy and the guy didn't move for like 5 minutes.

Later on that week...my friend threw a rose bud (no joke, it really was a rose bud) at the guys front door. The guy came sprinting out of the house holding a phone in his hand, my friend took off running the guy ran right out in the middle of the street in front of a car, tripped and ate shit on the pavement...he tore his whole right side up (he wasn't wearing a shirt).

The guy walked up to my friends brother and asked him where he was and he said he didn't know so the neighbor grabbed him and threw him against and wall and said where the fuck is he? I took off after that.

That's my story.

#18 ·
Frigging Neighbours

My neighbour is on welfare & disability...has almost burned my fence down burning his grass...two years in a row.

He comes over to my house and asks to "borrow" money..."I'll write you a post-dated cheque". It's happened a couple of times when I'm not home...he always asks my wife if her "old man" is home (she HATES that...also hates being called my "old lady"), because she pretty much tells him to fuck off...the last time it happened, she said no, and he said "yeah, well I asked to talk to your old man, not you"...fucking guy.

From late April to late October are the "outdoor months". From 11am to midnight, the guy is out in the backyard or on the front porch drinking (not that I have anything against drinking...just not ALL the time)...has also asked to "borrow" a couple of bottles of beer...last summer he told me about how he was gonna really "live it up" this summer, because he was in the klink for 3 months on a bogus DUI charge the previous summer. It seems the presiding Judge didn't believe his story...he was in the passenger seat, admittedly drunk when he and a buddy (also drunk) got pulled over...they stopped, and his buddy apparently jumped into the back seat, so my neighbour (naturally) had to slide into the driver's seat as the cop approached the vehicle. He was actually upset the Judge didn't believe him!!!!

ALWAYS complains about how broke he is, but in the same conversation tells us how he just bought a trailer and a camp site, a boat, old cars etc...my wife and I both make GOOD money, and we can't afford this stuff...

Overall, the guy is an ignoramus, and a general pain in the ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.