Sportbike World banner

I'll stick to my dog, thanks

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  wheelie123 
#1 ·
#3 ·
what a quality news source. do you get the National Enquirer too?:twofinger

#4 ·
This kind of reminds me of the dumb shit that had a pet tiger in his apartment, and seemed thoroughly shocked when it decided to try and eat him. :rolleyes:

#7 ·
slaintedan said:
Is the hair on the back of anybody else's neck standing up??? :eek:
Dude......that's FUH UP!! But what kind of jackass keeps shit like this? I understand wanting adrenaline rushes (i.e. what we all do), but GD, man! I think everyone in the world watches Discovery Channel, right? Didn't this dickfer learn anything from that? My GOD....and to think these animals 'roamed freely in the flat'........:wtf: :loser:

I've done some dumb things, but I have learned from Discovery Channel that the single most dangerous animal is the spider: it is always hungry and can never have enough to eat.....they always feed. Couple that with the fact that this guy had 200 such creatures? Jesus H.....he deserved what happened to him (and not that I EVER wish THAT on anyone...:barf: ), but c'mon, man.....use your gray matter.

That's the second dumbass to come out of Germany lately: the first one was the cannibal who advertised in the newspaper that he wanted to eat someone. Someone responded and he ate them!!

I am never visiting Germany. :hurl:

#9 ·
wheelie123 said:
That's the second dumbass to come out of Germany lately: the first one was the cannibal who advertised in the newspaper that he wanted to eat someone. Someone responded and he ate them!!
imagine the poor bastards thought process.

"YEAH!!! i want to party with HIM! :rolleyes:

#10 ·
Best line..

“Giant webs draped him, spiders were all over him. They were coming out of his nose and his mouth."

#12 ·
spicerke said:
:hurl: :barf: :hurl: :barf: :hurl: :barf: :hurl: :barf:
OH, COME ON!!! you married Scott, didn't you? and you find THIS disgusting? :twofinger

#13 ·
monkey said:
OH, COME ON!!! you married Scott, didn't you? and you find THIS disgusting? :twofinger
Yeah but i'm sure Scott doesn't try to eat her...Well I'm sure he doesn't try to cover her in sticky white...

I'd like to retract my statement.

#15 ·
wheelie123 said:
Anyone watch the Chappelle Show?

"1-2-3-4 FIF!!"
Lol.
"When I get out, can I still traffic rocks to the community"

#16 ·
Tippmann said:
Lol.
"When I get out, can I still traffic rocks to the community"
LOL......some of his stuff is pretty out there, but that Senate committee with the sign spelled 'FIF' killed me. I also thought the skit where his buddy was talking about playing ball at Prince's house after the party was hilarious....I TRIPPED out on that.

"...and...he...made us pancakes..............pancakes."

#17 ·
wheelie123 said:
LOL......some of his stuff is pretty out there, but that Senate committee with the sign spelled 'FIF' killed me. I also thought the skit where his buddy was talking about playing ball at Prince's house after the party was hilarious....I TRIPPED out on that.

"...and...he...made us pancakes..............pancakes."
yeah those Charlie Murphy true hollywood stories are great.

#18 ·
Tippmann said:
yeah those Charlie Murphy true hollywood stories are great.
"What, you think I'm makin' this sh#* up? Who the fu&% could make up some sh*# like that? You don't believe me? ASK Prince to play you one-on-one......I DARE YOU! Huh?! But you better make sho ya peoples is theh......cause he might embarass you."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.