Is it me or does it seem like people get their license out of a vending machine? Maybe it should be much harder to pass the road test than it is now. Like about 500% harder. I laugh everytime I hear old drivers (60+) bitching about teens poor driving. Yes there are bad teen drivers just like there are bad elderly drivers. Some changes that need to be made in the driving laws,,
1. 50-60 yr olds, road test every 2 yrs.
2. 60-65, road test every year
3. 65-75, test every 6 months
4. 75+, test every 3 months
5. HP limits for new drivers. (ie 100hp for first year, 150 for 2nd yr and 200 for 3rd yr)
6. Drivers ed should take a year to complete.
7. Teens can carry only 1 passenger that is not immediate family.
8. Limit when teens can drive. No reason for a 16 yr old to be driving around at 3 AM. But then again I've seen 12 yr old out at that time.
9. All pick-ups and SUV's require a endorsement to drive.
10. Insurance co can't discriminate against drivers due to gender or marital status.
11. Go back to separate levels for motorcycle endorsements. (50-500,501-750,751-1000,1001+) Should take 2-3 yrs to ride 1000+cc bikes.
12. The fast lane on the interstate is for sportbikes only.
13. Wheelies cannot be considered reckless driving, unless you are dumb enough to flip it.
14. No idiotic clear taillights, tires that stick out, Superbird style wings on civics or any other crap like that. that includes the idiot in Orfordville that pro-streeted a 70 Cuda convertible. Waste of a beautiful car.
Just some thing that will change after I take over the world.
Have to go, I have a few friends in white coats coming over to take me to the rec room.
93 CBR F2 (race)
Youth and talent are no match for age and treachery.