Sportbike World banner

What do you want for Christmas little girl/boy?

6K views 62 replies 27 participants last post by  phatkidwit1eye 
#1 ·
Since everyone starts advertising for Christmas starting on the 4th of July, let's find out what our Christmas wishlists are!

Come on over here and sit on old Scotty-Claus' lap and tell me what you want!

Here is mine (so far)

#2 ·
ok well I'm jewish, but if your giving me whatever I want I'll take a seat for a min;)

ok what I would like is a cbr954 with a custome computer with a switch that reads like this

1. economy(ninja 250)
2. touring (vfr800)
3. sport (normal)
4. call ahead to 911 (turbo charged gsxr1300, with nos:eek: )

thats all for this year, thanks mr. claus

#3 ·
I can't WAIT for John to get ahold of this one - you bunch of turkeys, sitting on hs LAP?!? Don't you know he has a groping problem???? :D

But since we're talking wish lists -

1) 2003 Honda 600RR
2) Boxter
3) I wanna go back to school and finish my ^%%$&(*@ degree!

Now, would y'all excuse us so I can play with Scotty-Claus for a few? :eek: :D

#4 ·
Dear Scotty Claus,

I have been a very good boy. I have only bought 3 new bikes over the past year so I am in desperate need for another. Please, please, please bring me this R1 and I will be the happiest boy in the world.

Kenny

#5 ·
Please Santos Clause

#6 ·
Settled that one back in 1952 when my Mother would ask me what I thought my Dad would like AND my Dad asked me what I thought my Mother would like.
I suggested that we each by our own & at any time of the year. Which worked like a charm!!!!!!

#8 · (Edited)
OOOOOOO.....

.....anything I want Scotty Claus...Hmm I will have to get back to you on this one....*Grabs a forklift from the maintenace people doing work in the mall*---going to go get "The "LIST" right now:twofinger

#9 ·
Scott and his helper elf Katie

:D

#13 ·
I want to live at this address:D

#15 ·
Have one of these in 7 different colors..for each day of the week:D

#16 ·
Have one of these for large family drives:D

#17 ·
Trackday outings with the SBW friends:twofinger :twofinger

#20 · (Edited)
and finally.....These three to help me host my parties. Gentlemen is that a solute in your pants or are you just feeling "Patriotic.":D

#25 ·
Maley Isn't at all greedy is he?

The onlt things I want for christmas are:

1. I'd like the cabe cut off to my dormroom(I'm sick of my roommate watching the Disney channel)

2. I'd like any car (just some kind of transportation)

3. 2003 Honda 600RR

4. ... I don't think I should really type that in here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.