Sportbike World banner

Starboyz Jackets Stolen

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  YZFJeff 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a big fan of the "Starboyz". But a thief is a thief, and the victim is a fellow Sportbike rider:

5,000 DOLLAR REWARD

JUNE, 13th, thursday afternoon between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. someone broke into Scotts house and stole five vanson leather jackets, all of witch are my personal coats. In addition to these jackets was one hand made original jacket, made by me 7 years ago. This jacket is irreplaceable.

I will pay anyone who can return these six jackets, along with information on the people involved with this act 5,000 dollars.
Any information on this crime will be rewarded as well.
Call Scott 330-573-3331, or email scott@starboyz.com
Details on the jackets

1- Ftp coat, same jacket that we sell to public.

2- Vanson Star coat, this is the jacket with the red star on the back (worn in FTP ).

3 - oringinal ftp coat, worn in ftp 2 and 2 1/2.

4 - Starboy jacket, worn in FTP 3. This jacket say caraboolad on back, scott on zipper.

5 - New chrome starboy jacket, worn once this year. this says starboyz across back, scott on zipper.

6 - my original riding jacket, i have no pictures. Its identified by big camel racing on the back, purple and black base, patches all over the jacket, and it says road gear on left sleeve.

#3 ·
Tahoe said:
Let's all keep our eyes out at Laguna (squid central :D )
That would be one helluva long range theft. The Starboyz are based in Akron, OH (unfortunately for me and any other riders close by). I doubt those jackets will show up in Cali.

I would actually be happy about this (I HATE the Starboyz), except for when he said the jacket was handmade. I can relate to that, so I hope they get 'em back.

#6 ·
I was in Akron for 2 weeks and just returned to Phoenix....I DID NOT take them either! But I did see a lot of squidly types without any gear on....Maybe it was the Starboyz looking for gear on Route 8!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.