pickup lines - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

pickup lines

alright guy and girls, what the best, worst or dumbest pick up lines you have heard.

guy: want to get a pizza, go back to my place and have some sex?

girl: no

guy: whats wrong, dont you like pizza!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 12:24 AM

someone might wanna correct me when i post this but here it goes.
damn baby was your daddy a ham burgler??? cause it looked like some one stole two fine hams and put them down the back of your dress......ok ok i tried

or.....
hay baby have you ever rode on a 400 pound vibrater??? then you rev your engine and wink. most of the time i get slaped but some day it will work

there's hope in the words and emotion in the eyes
it's so easy to be misled by the savvy gentle guise
and like fools we trust the delivery
but it's all just drunk sincerity
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Founder

Garage
"I can touch my nose with my tongue"

(Yes, it works)

How do you think my 35 year old ass got a 20 year old to marry me? It sure wasnt my money or looks!

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/showth...threadid=11967

And yes, she tells everyone she is with me for the sex and the bike.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Robert; 06-12-2002 at 12:34 AM.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:25 PM

old thread

We did this about 6 months ago, here is that thread:
Pickup Lines

But don't let that stop you from doing it again, I love these threads!!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Kevalr, all yours were good.

jester said:
I couldn't help myself. They were so big and round and beautiful, I just had to touch them! Then she started screaming "My eyes!, My eyes!" and ruined the mood.

LOL, thats great

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:50 PM

Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!

Quote:
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:52 PM

Your parents must be retarded, because you are special.

Quote:
WARNING
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:53 PM

I'm not too good at algebra, but doesn't U+I = 69?

Quote:
WARNING
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:53 PM

How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat.

Quote:
WARNING
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:55 PM

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

Quote:
WARNING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode