How often you fight - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
View Poll Results: How often do you fight with him/her?
Once a year 11 14.29%
Once a month 13 16.88%
Once a week 21 27.27%
Once a day 10 12.99%
Forget it dude dump the B$#@! 22 28.57%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

How often you fight

Just wondering how often you all get in fights with your significant others. I think I am on the rag or something because lately my girl is Pi$$ing me off all the time. I am not great at long term relationships, and I have never argued like this either. So is it time to roll out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 11:29 AM

First, try to work it out. That sounds silly but sometimes it works. If you can't work out your issues you will never have a good long term relationship.

Second. If she (or you) are just intent on pissing the other one off, call it off. It is better to quit a relationship quickly and decisively than to drag it out. Use your mind...not your little YZF600R Guy (if you get the drift).

Third, tell her that you have started an affair with your bike. Then call her names, give her the finger and do a donut in her driveway. Then show her your ass as you wheelie down the road.

......in my humble opinion.
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 12:34 PM

As I've aged I have less energy to fight. If I just say my piece & she says her's we're done with it. We don't always need to agree in order to get along. If I've really bugged her in someway I find it easier to just say I'm sorry & not really worry about who's right. It's a rare to never chance you will convince somebody they are wrong. Besides, my relationship with Mica involves so much more than the few times we piss each other off.

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 08:20 PM

My goodness I have not been in a fight since I was a young punk back in 1947 or '48!!!!!!!
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 09:48 PM

Quote:
lately my girl is Pi$$ing me off all the time.
Quote:
and I have never argued like this either

Sounds like you guys have gone from dating to somewhere past your 10th wedding anniversary.
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 05:41 PM

sucks.

All I know is I went out with this chick for 3 1/2 years and we CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY fought over the stupidest shit..she had an attitude and I was stubborn..but I was also immature and have learned a lot from that relationship..I can't give you advice on yours, if you like her a lot, don't just give up though..Think about it, you may realize it's you in the wrong..That's something I never did..

All I can say is I am extremely happy with the girl I am with now..and I love her to death!!
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-14-2002, 03:01 PM

Regarding arguments.

Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?

You decide.
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Dad

Last year we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. There won't be a 26th. I was always a firm believer in the "till death do us part" bit but I realized there's penalties for that so I'm settling for the divorce option. Hey, it's only money.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-16-2002, 06:30 PM

wow dad , sorry to hear your sending up the white flag after 25 years.But I have not walked in your shoes..nor you in mine! 10 yrs. for us this July 4th.
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 06-16-2002, 09:55 PM

Cool Hmmm, lemme ask ya...

If you know you don't do well with commitment, then why do you bother wasting her time? Sounds to me like you need to get your priorities straight before you go jumping into relationships. If you just want a good time with no commitment, tell the female that when you first meet her. If you do want a relationship, long term, short term, whatever, then figure out if you've met someone that you WANT to be with. Or have you just settled for whatever comes along? Be honest with yourself about these kinds of things. Once you start doing that, you'll realize how easy and enjoyable relationships can be. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode