Fast and Furious 2.... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Fast and Furious 2....

Yeah Paramount just called me, it seems that in the next movie they want me and some other WRX drivers to star as the bad guys. Here's the plot. We will get three really hooked up WRX Wagons, with neon lights underneath, because "neon is cool". Also we will hook up the biggest NOS Tank ever caught on film, and use it to blow out our rear differentials. Now I know your hooked already but it gets better. The meat of the tale is that we go out at night, we turn on our neon lights so nobody can teel us apart, and we hijack trucks carrying DVD players all the while we are going to be wearing rubber masks to make us look like retired and run down boxers. I will be MIKE TYSON. It seems that Paul Walker is not a cop, because he was fired after letting Vin escape in the FBI's junk yard Supra. So Paul Walker will be in the movie, but he will be working at "The Racers Edge", that nice little car shop in town. It seems he has gotten a managers position. Well after seeing the three WRX guys hanging around looking for those little neon windshield washer lights, Paul quickly determines that these guys are the "Knockout Bandits". He calls the FBI, where he gets reinstated and will save the day, but not until sleeping with my 16 year old kid sister, and blowing his Ford Lightning up with more NOS.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 05:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
im speechless...

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 06:28 PM

What are you saying? You didn't like the first one?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 08:37 PM

Angry it's NITROUS OXIDE!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by sjn2560
What are you saying? You didn't like the first one?
In a word, "Noss"
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 07:26 AM
Lifetime Premium

LMAO

"Iba livba my lifba one quarter mible atba a timba"

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
LMAO

"Iba livba my lifba one quarter mible atba a timba"
Hey Chris, take the cock outta yo mouth, I can't understand a word your sayin'.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally posted by Rug Burn

Hey Chris, take the cock outta yo mouth, I can't understand a word your sayin'.
Damn Clark! LMFAO

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode