im so sick of that DELL dOOd i could - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

im so sick of that DELL dOOd i could

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 07:08 PM

preach on!

tell me about it! where'd they find that asshole, he's like the "dude where's my car?" guy! annoying as hell, i cannot believe he's had more commercials than 1!!!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 07:29 PM

How about the singing Yamaha Cruiser people that cannot eat the food at the so called restaurant, well one did take a bite out of a hambuger ---- those people are prize examples of what m/cist should look & dress like?
Do you like the broads & smiles they have between each other (obviously loving each other deeply) as they buy the grapes, they pick up & then giving bits of them to Eric Bostrom?
I HATE commercials!!!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 10:08 AM

Thumbs down

LOL
I agree... drives me crazy, I have to turn the channel!!!

Joe!
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 7,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium exhaust system, K&N, Jetted, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Co-owner/Administrator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 11:29 AM

well you know what pisses me off, that stupid SPONGE BOB cartoon, who the hell came up with that crap. did the sponge get so nasty that it started walking. this is a good example why you should always replace your sponges atleast once a month.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 04:30 PM

dude, I've got a dell
but nobody on TV is worse than that Subway dork, Jared
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 08:25 PM

Anyone know "Jared" from the Subway commercials? Does anyone else find it disturbing that 90% of the population knows how this schmuck is?

as far as the Dell dude.....I would simply reply to him

"Dude, you're gettin' an ass-kicking".

It's safe to say, his sex life is forever ruined. Much like the guy from "Blues Clues" (no I don't watch it, I have young nices/nephews). He's NEVER EVER gettin' laid.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight of Ni
Anyone know "Jared" from the Subway commercials? Does anyone else find it disturbing that 90% of the population knows how this schmuck is?

as far as the Dell dude.....I would simply reply to him

"Dude, you're gettin' an ass-kicking".

It's safe to say, his sex life is forever ruined. Much like the guy from "Blues Clues" (no I don't watch it, I have young nices/nephews). He's NEVER EVER gettin' laid.
LMFAO!

Joe!
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 7,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium exhaust system, K&N, Jetted, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS

Co-owner/Administrator

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 10:57 PM

Hey, Spongebob is cool. My 17 month old daughter loves that show. It is kind of weird though.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 07:48 AM

Spongebob is a good show...my niece and nephew are always mesmerized by him..patrick is a lil gay though (the pink starfish)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode