giving a cop the - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

giving a cop the

anyone know what the law here in california is?? the bastard lives in my neighbor hood, and we stare each other down, and id love to flip him off..any ideas?? besides leaving him alone..hes been run out of one town 50 miles south of me, now hes my neighbor..and i cant stand his guts..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 07:56 PM

cut brakeline fed into the gas tank will work wonders for annoying neighbors.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 08:05 PM

Rice in the radiator, pull the oil drain so just a thread holds it in, if he has a dog (especially a cop dog) toss a nerf football soaked in antifreeze into his yard.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 09:17 PM

Superglue a BB into his valve stem cap on his tires. Everytime he threads it on, the BB will slowly release the air. In a perfect world, he'll spend the $$ to replace the tire thining he's got a bad bead. maybe you'll luck out and he won't be very intelligent and won't figure the BB theory out.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 10:37 PM

Mind your own business.

Yes, there is a law in CA that states if you harrass an individual due to their employment with a State agency, you are guilty of a felony. Hard time, spongeboy.

Wrong person to screw with.

Our greatest challenge in life is living up to our own potential.

Last edited by Tahoe; 05-29-2002 at 10:39 PM.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 06:39 AM

easier said then done

Quote:
Originally posted by Tahoe
Wrong person to screw with.
Although it sure is tempting.

I now have 2 cops living within 4 houses of me. What's worse is that one of them is a die-hard harley guy. He enjoys open pipes at full throttle at 11:30p.m. I enjoy sleep, so you can imagine that we don't see eye to eye.

You can bet your a$$ that I enjoyed working on my buddy's bike and "having" to rev the ^%&$ out of it once the jet kit was in. The guy just walked out to his driveway and stared at me. I smiled and waved. It pissed him off and made my day.

A little background: He's one of these guys that is a "true" Harley rider. In other words...ignorant and st00pid. Case in point?: we have some black families in our neighborhood, which is middle to upper-middle class, and he decides to hang this HUGE Confederate flag in front of his house. I was half-tempted to go there one night real late and take it down. What an a$$ this guy truly is...

the shame is that I've never talked to this guy because he just gives off this air of being a racist power-hungry bastard. Maybe he's a really nice guy from South Carolina (not that he is justified in flying a Rebel flag...that really bothers me). Maybe one day he'll stop putting on airs and I'll find out what he's really like, or he'll move!

Last edited by CBR_Brutha; 05-30-2002 at 09:01 AM.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

seems like freedom of speech...

should be at play here...
i was just hoping that if he was in civilian clothes, i could flip the bastard off..

this guy marched into my next door neighbors house, uninvited(there was no problem), he wanted to "talk" to my neighbors kid, the kids father pulled a shot gun on this sheriff, and invited him out of his house..this is the kind of guy he is..

oh well..
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobas
if he has a dog (especially a cop dog) toss a nerf football soaked in antifreeze into his yard.
That goes to the "Dumbest Things Ever Posted" Hall of Fame.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 08:54 AM

I like cop dogs...mainly 'cause I've always owned pure bred German Shepherds. I think they are beautiful creatures. The owners are a different story...
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 09:14 AM

If he is acting unprofessionally, file a complaint with his department. If he, then, doesn't almost avoid you like the plague, file another for retaliation. Keep it documented.

If you touch his person or property, expect the worst.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode